Recent content by Roycer808

1. R

Album Surfboards

Goes absolutely mental with the Asher Pacey 5.79" https://albumsurf.com/collections/fins/products/asher-pacey-5-79-twin-fin-black?variant=39775379914812
  2. R

Album Surfboards

I've got a Sunstone in Varial carbon that I absolutely love. Ridden from knee high to well overhead, it has become my go to fish, and go to board for when the forecast is iffy. Beefy but doesn't feel like it when it's up and riding. Catches absolutely everything and has yet to slide out...
  3. R

Album Surfboards

[image] [image] [image] Some pics for those interested in the evolution of the plasmic. The Dark Arts one was ordered around 2019 and is around two inches longer, and the white one just came in a few weeks ago and is way more full. The dark arts one I use mostly as a daily driver up to a...
  4. R

Album Surfboards

Long time reader, first time poster here. Just thought you all might appreciate my two-pack I recently got from xtr. That's a 4'10" plasmic and a 5'2" Twinsfish, both just slightly wider and thicker than the stock versions. Apologies, I have no idea how to embed the pics in the post.