Recent content by rowjimmytour

1. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

No touch screen digital pen:poke:
  2. rowjimmytour

Tomo MPH

Reponse from grumpy 73 year ole with grade skool kid .....boards should come with fins now get off my yard:drowning:
  3. rowjimmytour

***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

Long career:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  4. rowjimmytour

I could not remember name behind face:applause2:
  5. rowjimmytour

Surfboard Storage

Show
  6. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

Bills are fine no need but sometimes you need to scan and even print documents :shrug:
  7. rowjimmytour

Why are traction pads $50?

8. rowjimmytour

I think my adult son had ps4 maybe I well have to get ps5 and play him on line:computer: Taught my son hockey when he was little on Sega he loved the redwings I was always the Avs:cheers:
  9. rowjimmytour

I haven't played hockey on ps with son since ps2 but wonder if that is possible with NHL '21-'22 :shrug:
  10. rowjimmytour

Tomo MPH

Fuk the leash string cops how about the cluster fuk cops to the rescue
  11. rowjimmytour

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

True Ames makes some bigger two tab fcs twin sets:cheers: If you like MR style template I really like twin fiberglass set:waving:
  12. rowjimmytour

My last 3 or so been all astrodick:crazy2:
  13. rowjimmytour

4+"$$$$" figure board "$$$"100+ board bag Complaing about a $50 traction pad :foreheadslap: Wax is under $2 a bar:shrug:
  14. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

After my last over sized all in one inkjet cannon printer with way to many bells and whistles and pain in the a$$$ :toilet: I bought this compact all in one hp laser printer coming today:foreheadslap...
  15. rowjimmytour

*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

Gave you props for finally posting some very good footage of non pro surfer on one of your boards. Then you respond with: Agenda :foreheadslap: