Recent content by rooster12000

1. R

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

I can't wait to see it!
  2. R

Yeah, I loved the Card Counter. His new one, "Master Gardener" is pretty mellow even though it has a pretty crazy backstory from the main character. He calls it the third movie of a trilogy of "First Reformed", "Card Counter" and "Master Gardener". Def. worth seeing.
  3. R

"Dog Eat Dog" by Paul Schrader starring Nic Cage and Willem DeFoe. It's an ultra-violent crime movie about three guys just released from prison trying to make a final score and then get out. The plot sounds like it's been done a million times and it probably has, but Schrader got final cut...
  4. R

The Official OBSF Support Group

I used to take my trainer out there when I first got into it. I got a terrible high ankle sprain one evening, and my buddy stupidly flew horizontal through the air into the cement break wall another time. Super-powered.
  5. R

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

6" + today in the Wasatch, it does not stop. Alta passed 900" this week, the highest ever total recorded. We usually get at least one big storm in May which could push it towards 1000". Snowbird will be open until at least July 4. So the skiing and riding will be good through June when it's...
  6. R

Yowsa. Waist Deep cold smoke all day here in Utah. These are the days we live for.
  7. R

Racked 25.000 vert today it was cold but empty at Park City/Canyons. The snow was fantastic all day, really nice dust on crust and heavenly groomers in the am. They are calling for 22" at Solitude and 17" in Park City in the next couple days. The beat goes on. I mentioned the storm to...
  8. R

Unreal so far here in Utah. 450+ at this point in the Cottonwoods, and even Park City is at 350". People are claiming best winter in 20+ years. Last year we didn't get 450 all season, and it really didn't turn on at all until Feb.
  9. R

Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

Yeah what happened to that guy? He's a bricklayer now and the Fish is flying around on private jets?
  10. R

Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

Better than DJ Fisher right? Or no? Equally horrid?
  11. R

SF beatdown

I left California in 2015 but hasn't that block always been like that?