Recent content by Ronin

1. Ronin

5'7" McNeill RTT

If you know about a 6'2", please let me know.
  2. Ronin

WTB McNeill RTT 6'2"

I'm not planning to sell it unless I can get a 6'2". I'd sell it then or trade it for the bigger one.
  3. Ronin

WTB McNeill RTT 6'2"

I have a 6-0 in perfect condition but a bit too small. Want to buy or trade for a 6-2. Anyone?
  4. Ronin

Surfboard Storage

Home Depot shed?
  5. Ronin

Surfboard Storage

I attempted to order a set of vertical racks for a pintail shortboard from Storeyourboard.com, and they sent me some older model with different serial numbers and way too small to work. When I contacted their "customer service" person, Kristen, she tried to look into it and concluded that their...
  6. Ronin

Surfboard Storage

Move up to LA. I've snowboarded in the morning and surfed in the evening a few times. OTOH, skateboarding in the morning and getting hit by a stingray during an afternoon surf is much easier in SD.
  7. Ronin

Surfboard Storage

I hate wrapping the entire leash, makes the thing more likely to catch my feet. Looping around the nose prevents that, keeps the leash straight.
  8. Ronin

Surfboard Storage

I use the adjustable tabs and rails that you can buy at hardware stores, cut a slot in pvc tubing with a dremel, and cover with pipe insulation. Easy to adjust and the rails come in different lengths. For those on the floor, I keep them shoulder to shoulder since vertical stacking lets them...
  9. Ronin

Summer groveler. SOLD

Thanks much! Typo fixed.
  10. Ronin

Summer groveler. SOLD

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/malibu-lost-best-summer-groveler/7501556788.html
  11. Ronin

WTB McNeill RTT

12. Ronin

WTB McNeill RTT

I have a 6-0, looking for a 6-2, hopefully epoxy, but I'll consider any.