Ricknj's latest activity

• R
    Ricknj reacted to rgruber's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    Have had more compliments on my surfing on my mid from guys I've been surfing with for years than I ever had on my shortboard. Perhaps...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to flyinraptr's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    Making drawn out bottom turns or cutbacks on a ML - reminds me of making turns on a snowboard. i think a good analogy would be riding a...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to toowalled's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    Got bad news for you brah. They are reselling them for almost retail and you will have to Hassle removing the go pro mount and tail pad...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to GWS_2's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    Mid size boards don't do anything better. If you want one to surf with longboards at SanO you are going to look stupid and it's not...
  • R
    I rode my 6'8" Barry Snyder Wide Point Forward - yesterday ... chest to head high barrels. I just got it back from being repaired ...
  • R
    It's unfortunate that mid-lengths seem to have some sort of stigma ... probably a combination of the "fun board" tag and loose...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to Havoc's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    theyre fun until u jump on a shorter boar when its clean and peaky. the ability to do tight shreds on a shorter rail is just as...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to cjs2002's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    i just got a 7'2 Bing Collector (mid-length with pintail) to ride when a shortboard isnt the right call for whatever reason and i have...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to rgruber's post in the thread CI Mid with Like Like.
    Be careful. They are addictive. I got a copy of a Howard Mini (very similar to CI Mid) a few years ago to basically supplement/replace...
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to claw87's post in the thread Superbrand Fling with Like Like.
    my journey went puddle jumper -> puddle fish -> pjhp -> fling. fling's the best compromise between grovel power and performance I'd say.
  • R
    Ricknj replied to the thread Superbrand Fling.
    Just received my Fling OG 5'8" stock hope to try it out Sunday stoked board feels sick
  • R
    Ricknj reacted to Mat6920's post in the thread Superbrand Fling with Like Like.
    I found the fling to be build with so much speed that thruster helps the board to pivot quicker especially in smaller waves, tried it...