Recent content by RemyXO

1. RemyXO

Kelly for Commentary for Tahitit!

Who is Tahi and why would Kelly comment on her t!ts?
  2. RemyXO

Diddy

Ponto.
  3. RemyXO

Youth activities

I've seen kids (my son's friend, and also my good friend's son) that are addicted to electronics. Like, that's all they want to do is bury their face in a screen. And they could do this for hours a day. Its very sad.
  4. RemyXO

Where's all the old boogie boarders?

I still have a Morey 7-7, Toobs Buzz Board (?), and Rheopaipo Holland, all more that 25 years old. I take the Toobs board out when my son wants to boogie the shorebreak.
  5. RemyXO

I need a side boob

Damnit. And here I thought I thoroughly inspected each post on each page. Now I better go back and look again.
  6. RemyXO

I need a side boob

I can't believe this hasn't been posted already (or maybe I missed it)
  7. RemyXO

Youth activities

As others have said, expose your kids to as many different activities as you can: sports, nature, music, dance, art, technology, etc. It may take a few years, but they'll (hopefully) end up choosing something to their liking, and taking it further. And then you, as a parent, must fully support...
  8. RemyXO

Hotties of Yesteryear

Kelly LeBrock, Weird science.
  9. RemyXO

*** Official MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal Contest Thread ***

Insane barrel to double fist claim to faceplant at 0:46.
  10. RemyXO

Fires in Maui

Pic I took back in '06. Lahaina is such an incredible town. Best of luck to all you Maui locals.
  11. RemyXO

Hotties of Yesteryear

I had this very picture of Claudia Schiffer (Guess magazine ad, I'm guessing late 80's) hanging up in my locker my Freshman year:
  12. RemyXO

*** Official Sunset Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

Robbo with a sweet ass barrel on the take off, set wave. 9.77
  13. RemyXO

*** Official Lexus Pipe Pro Contest Thread ***

Trestles comes to Pipeline.
  14. RemyXO

Rip Curl - DONE!

You sound triggered. :roflmao: I found it funny that you called him a man when he's in high school. He's a boy. Prove it? Haha. I've watched enough volleyball (no homo) and see it regularly.
  15. RemyXO

Rip Curl - DONE!

I'm not sure why you're bringing up grip strength when discussing one's ability to spike a ball. I've seen female players hit the crap out of the ball, so what "he's" (not sure why you're calling him a "man") doing is not unrealistic to what a girl can do at that age and play level. And no...