Recent content by ReForest

1. ReForest

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

Wardo sounds like a few relatives/friends of mine. :ROFLMAO:
  2. ReForest

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

Yep... i got an email from someone saying they had Powerdrive fins to sell me. I sent them an email but then realized it was probably a scam. They responded to my email but I never responded back. Lame ass mofo's. Get a real job instead of scamming people. Losers!
  3. ReForest

I'd pick Wardo over Kolohe.
  4. ReForest

If you have a large enough operation to even consider paying an athlete then $5k or $6k a month shouldn't be an issue. Heck... I'm sure there are big name professional surfers out there that would take $2k to $3k. The point is, I think the benefits or having an athlete outweigh not having one.
  5. ReForest

I agree, but not all athletes are the same so it's hard to draw a line across the table and say that no athletes are better for business. If you have an athlete that is unique and charismatic and they bring something to the table, then I think it makes sense to bring them on. Assuming they...
  6. ReForest

Show me yer logos.

Haven't seen that one in a while. I had a friend who had these stickers everywhere. It would always make me laugh when I saw them. lol.
  7. ReForest

I guess it would depend on what time of marketing strategy you are going for? The business model where you pay an influencer to talk about the product and promote it works... but I think it's like a "one-and-done" kinda thing and then move on to the next product to promote. There is no long...
  8. ReForest

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

I was watching some videos online about the guy that lit himself on fire and he looks young. Maxwell Azzarello Witnesses said the man, who was in his 30s, pulled pamphlets from a backpack and threw them in the air before he doused himself with a liquid and set himself on fire. One of those...
  9. ReForest

I dont understand how no one has started a fin company making fins from recycled skate decks. I think the way the wood is layed and glued would create a great flex pattern for surf fins. I would totally buy a set of fins if I knew they were from recycled skate decks. Would probably sell better...
  10. ReForest

Show me yer logos.

@sizzld1 I see you have Mitch Hedberg in your signature line. In honor the great here's a few. "When someone hands you a flyer, it’s like they’re saying here you throw this away" "This shirt is dry clean only. Which means… it’s dirty." “You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm...
  11. ReForest

Show me yer logos.

Wow. I've never even associated those two, but now i can't unsee it.
  12. ReForest

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

HOw crazy is that crowd!? The 90's were some gnarly years! :jamon:
  13. ReForest

Show me yer logos.

14. ReForest

Tomo MPH

This fin setup felt good too. Sort of a reverse bonzer concept. Kraken Twin fins in the front, 2+1 trailer fins in the quad boxes, and guitar pick nubster in the center.