Recent content by redrider

1. redrider

El Salvador

Agreed, Juan made the trip for us. Got us into uncrowded waves the whole trip - we spent 4 days at Las Flores then 5 days in La Libertad. Good times!
  2. redrider

5’7 Album Fascination- regular foot

Damn, she is sexy! GLWTS!
  3. redrider

Fresno is moving sale...

Say it ain't so Fresno!
  4. redrider

Asym

I had mine made with Twinzer on the toe and quad on the heel side and damn I'm in love with this board..
  5. redrider

WTB. twinzer canards

I had him make a glass canard set for my last board - beautiful!
  6. redrider

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Yeah, its definitely my crowd control board lol but the rails are 70/30 so they are still sensitive. Lol at mundus the traitor hehe
  7. redrider

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Finally picked them up and got one wet today. the Twin is ridiculously easy to ride - I easily doubled my wave count today at a notoriously crowded spot (RJs). Here they are:
  8. redrider

And #2 is my midlength Twin Both boards will have twinzer plugs in them...
  9. redrider

I made a 2 board order - in 80s colors This is the 1st...
  10. redrider

Bunch of FCS fins in SD

CL post expired
  11. redrider

What Boards You Got On Order?

See these pics of a couple of my older ones
  12. redrider

KJA is the shaper
  13. redrider

Hydroflex is actually owned by a different shaper now. He is out of HB, but Hydroflex is still in Oceanside, if I'm not mistaken.