Recent content by RattimusBeach

1. R

SOLD - 5’4 Mandala Microlight Superchunk Keel

That makes sense. Do you think a twin asq at 5'4 will work for better socal days? My superchunk twin is 5'2. I have a 5'4 Carbon Super Stubbie 2+1 as well that I use for smaller days and going backside. I need something that's a bit more performance.
  2. R

It does look like the smaller sizes are working better for you. Manny generally recommends sizing up but does it not work as good?
  3. R

5'4 is a little bigger than what I normally ride but I do prefer having more volume. Does the twin fin make it more accessible at longer sizes?
  4. R

Do you think an ASQ twin would work better in everyday stuff compared to the quad? There's one for sale in SD - 5'4 that looks interesting.
  5. R

Do you think an ASQ Twin or Oracle Delta V twin is more versatile for everyday surf? I have a super stubbie and the biax twin as my daily drivers.
  6. R

I have a Biax Superchunk Twin that's 5'2. Unfortunately it developed a bit of delam where the rails start tapering down. Not sure if others had the same issue with their biaxs. I just patched it up and it still goes insane.
  7. R

these were done prior to Justin starting DA. Quality is just as good or even better in some cases.
  8. R

Golden Mean Machine 2

Hi @casa_mugrienta Yup, I bought it from @ReForest, surfed it twice, and he wanted to buy it back so I sent it back to SD...but he decided not to buy it back so it's been sitting at my brother's spot. It's pretty much in the same condition (like-new) as when I bought it. I think my brother has...
  9. R

5'4 Ryan Burch Performance Fish and 5'2-3 Mandala Dark Crystal

I'll be heading out to San Francisco tomorrow or Sunday if anybody is interested up north. Thank you!
  10. R

Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm attending National University so it's pretty affordable for a Masters (sub 30k) plus I can do it while still working. People spend that money on shittier things I suppose
  11. R

time to sell the pricey boards and surf beaters. I'm 3 hours from the ocean so I hate leaving these boards in the car
  12. R

i have no idea what I'm doing with my life tbh :socrazy: i think im going through a midlife crisis haha
  13. R

I'm going back to school and getting my Master's in Educational Counseling. Also going through some health issues so shedding some lower volume boards. Not in a rush to sell but if anybody is interested, please let me know. The Ryan Burch is a custom 5'4" x 19 3/4" x 2 3/8". Very foiled and...
  14. R

Ryan Burch Surfboards

The p-gram is better for standard socal waves? I haven't seen too many parallelograms with a twin setup.
  15. R

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Is it a twinny or the twin/quad setup? He's surfing a parallelogram, correct?