Recent content by RattimusBeach

1. R

Mandala Microlite Twin Keel

Sick :shaka:
  2. R

5'9 Ryan Burch Asym (regular footer)

So, sick! Only if I was regular. Did you not like it compared to the pickle fork?
  3. R

Need Epoxy Resin

Thanks guys. I'm definitely aware of FoamEZ and I've been buying resin mainly from Fiberglass Source. Just wondering if there are other options at local hardware stores or something cheap on Amazon so I don't have to pay 20+ bucks for shipping.
  4. R

Need Epoxy Resin

What's MX?
  5. R

Help with P20SB Exhaust Installation

I think I've seen this video. Was just not sure how it was installed. I'm guessing it's just screwed in there...
  6. R

Help with P20SB Exhaust Installation

I'm almost done with modifying the planer and need to install the exhaust. I've looked around swaylocks but haven't found much info on installing the exhaust. Any tips? Do I just screw it on?
  7. R

Need Epoxy Resin

Looking for around a gallon....
  8. R

Need Epoxy Resin

I'm currently shaping a board and in need of more epoxy resin. I usually purchase my resin in store at Fiberglass Source but don't have any plans on going there in the near future (they moved out of the South Bay...) I'm a few hours away from the ocean and was wondering if anybody has any...
  9. R

Is it worth going full FCS twin setup?

Sounds epic. Seems like channel bottoms are really popular right now~
  10. R

Thank you! I guess my next board will be glass ons haha
  11. R

What board did you get?
  12. R

YES! I would totally be stoked if you could do that for me! Do you think you can trace the quad side as well? If it's too much of a pain no worries :) I've always wanted to try and make my own fins. I wonder if there's a way to shape/glass fins with a Futures base...or else I'd have to make...
  13. R

Awesome. Thank you for this. So when GG says "Zit is the same as 1 - 1 1/4" up from base " what does that mean exactly? No release?
  14. R

I feel you. While I was living in Torrance, I was surfing PV quite a lot. I definitely damaged most of my fins there. Good to know FCS II has been solid for you.