Recent content by ratfink

1. R

BTW, I mostly hate pardons

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-oscar-lopez-rivera-bombings-clemency-20170119-story.html
  2. R

Ok, guys....hear me out......A Bernie-Bloomberg ticket.

Nope, brokered convention.....Hillary 2020
  3. R

Gary Gregg RIP

RIP, Bloomies. We mixed it up a few times. Solid dude and legit surfer. The er is even less than now... https://momentsurfco.com/gary-gregg/
  4. R

They’re using the short stairs on Air Force One now.....

Thanks! It'll always be there, just control it
  5. R

How beat down would you have to be to be a Republican?

No, they're generally the folks who supply the ungrateful with fuel for their transportation, heat/cooling for their homes, energy to feed their families, fund innumerable charities, schools, hospitals....yeah, build a fire. Give it up. BTW, the foundational components of your surfing life
  6. R

Super Bowl

Curtains
  7. R

Super Bowl

Meat cutains??? Is this hildo?
  8. R

I've developed Minier's disease and looking down at steps or up off axis is problematic. But I run a business, within a business, like a mutha. Vertigo does not hinder the intellect.
  9. R

Schitty video...but jeez dude, walking down metal stairs in the rain I'd be tentative too.
  10. R

Kobe Bryant - DONE

Sssshhhhiiiitttt
  11. R

deep water mining

Howard Hughes funded Glomar Explorer. Met a guy from Texas in Hana who said he was an engineer working on the ship mining nickel modules on the ocean floor
  12. R

RIP otf???

Texas-sized condolences from the Third Coast. OTF was a legend. RIP, bruddah
  13. R

R.I.P. Neil Peart

I think every guitarist secretly knows...a killer drum solo kills any guitar solo.
  14. R

North Shore Sandbars

That bar will give the average surfer "Epstein" neck
  15. R

God Bless

Magic carpet ride