Recent content by Ranga

1. Ranga

Who would you sponsor?

All in on Gerry Lopez. He's all about moving the product. Currently pimping GL signature Manduka yoga mats. Shameless af. The girl's team will have nothing to do with surfing ability -- the last thing we need is more try-hard B grade surf chicks. Sultry/slutty sells.
  2. Ranga

Mizata El Salvador with the wife?

I was there last week too, stayed outside of La Lib -- waves every day. Fun fun!
  3. Ranga

Fun waves, a family, at New Years- El Sal, Nica, or CR, or?

Roads not bad in Dec, dry anyway.
  4. Ranga

Fun waves, a family, at New Years- El Sal, Nica, or CR, or?

Tamarindo is a great vacation spot for the family, Nosara maybe even better. N swells with offshores (sometimes too much) -- good log waves. I can't say enough great things about the tour of La Leona Waterfall en El Rincon de la Vieja, about 45 mins from Tamarino. Best thing I've ever done in...
  5. Ranga

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Same. Archy was still king when I was there. Lots of OC tough guys at the pier :rolleyes:
  6. Ranga

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

SurferWayneKelly :p Chips Nep
  7. Ranga

Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

He makes waves that most of us wouldn't -- he has the weird wobbles all figured out. He's def the best guy down there -- maybe the best guy ever from the OBX. Fleet of foot af
  8. Ranga

Slater having another kid

I read an interview with Kelly where he was discussing his alcoholic father and the chaos that created in his life, the abandonment issues etc. Hopefully he breaks that cycle this time around.
  9. Ranga

OBX aboot to get banged up

Dang @HatterasGlass. Maybe some pier reno happening . . .
  10. Ranga

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Who was the pro Bobby beat down? I liked it when Paul Roach beat up Kelly.
  11. Ranga

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Old age and treachery is better than youth and exuberance
  12. Ranga

Subclavius Strain

This one is a mofo -- pulling my shoulder forward and out of line, which pull on my neck, which pulls on my trap. Anybody ever had this one? Been doing lots of lacrosse ball myofascial release stuff, but jeez. I'm a terrible patient.
  13. Ranga

Hobie Cats

There are a couple dozen buried between 45th and 85th. Also, you're old
  14. Ranga

Hobie Cats

Go find a mast sticking up out of the sand in the North End -- most of the time, the owner will give it to you if you just dig it up. So so so fun.