Ranga's latest activity

• Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Pro Surfer Shills.
    Did JJF bang TSwift?
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Kelly at Honolua.
    That's a lot of waves for one session out there. The times I've been I was stocked with just one set wave every hour or so (if I was...
  • Ranga
    My last trip to CR I noticed sh!t was as expensive as the US. I'm sure you could figure out how to do it on the cheap, but that ship...
  • Ranga
    I keep seeing Panama being touted as the place to retire in Centro as well. As I continue to get hunks of skin hacked off from too...
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Another Epic Mex Trip.
    You just won the erBB
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Totally strange..
    I had a gay guy tell me once "your gf gives you BJs because she wants something. I'll just do it because I really want to."
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread best place learn tuberiding?.
    That place is a hoax 99% of the time unless you're BB
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread best place learn tuberiding?.
    That's been this month so far . . .
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Geezers who surf..
    Bob Rotherdam and his crew of rippy geezers are still pulling in over Big Momma on little boards . . .
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Chappelle - Butthurt Provocateur.
    Richard Pryor B!tch, you don't give me no pvssy Ima fvvk this couch Richard : Ima go find me some new pvssy Wife: If you'd had two...
  • Ranga
    GLand is the new Old Man's
  • Ranga
    Seven point scale rules
  • Ranga
    The new Netflix stand up is pretty raw, and there's no shortage of butthurt surrounding it. In a lot of ways his position is solid and...
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Stoniest pros.
    That whole affected my wife left me self indulgent SoulQuest movie thing he did was the nail in the coffin for me being a Machado...
  • Ranga
    Ranga replied to the thread Your favorite decade of surfing.
    The 90s, especially early 90s (and late 80s) Even tho HPSB design fashion was lame (thanks again, Slater) surfing wasn't hip or cool...