Recent content by racer1

1. racer1

Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

Guy is so good in big waves. Probably to spite his dad.
  2. racer1

Kooks aren’t harmless

Damn! Glad to hear your boy will be okay. That is frightening. I try really hard to avoid kook spots these days. Rather surf windblown, rocky, shifty, "crappy" waves by myself or with just a few others. It's really not worth dealing with a bunch of dangerous idiots.
  3. racer1

Miami was PUMPING

It's crazy that it'll be flat for 355 days (or more) and then one day it's 6 to 8 foot a frame kegs for 2 hours. Sand must be packed in and flat there.
  4. racer1

Plant Based???

It's just like the cholesterol phase. Everything said "cholesterol free" on it. If it's not made of meat/animal product then yeah it's cholesterol free, doi.
  5. racer1

Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

What's funny about that Oshen guy, very nice guy btw, is I was at a party and he was playing music like classic rock covers with an acoustic and doing a "regular" voice and he sounded great.
  6. racer1

XTR

(slow clap)
  7. racer1

Tomo revo fins?

medium performer quad rears
  8. racer1

YOLO ALERTS

Bummer to hear about Dark Arts. $1,500 board purchase and they can't offer to fix the ding? Two boards in the WCT finals must have changed them.
  9. racer1

Hawaii- Done

Yeah starlink isn’t gonna cover broke Oceania countries for awhile
  10. racer1

ISO FCS Nubster

Gey but I love it
  11. racer1

Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

I do want an RNF96, but BBQ was on the list first. So BBQ first, probably very soon, then RNF maybe mid winter for Spring/Summer and on.
  12. racer1

CI Bobby Quad

I'm edging so close to yolo'ing a BBQ
  13. racer1

Album Surfboards

Make sure to get single concave on the nipple covers, double concave just pop off
  14. racer1

Album Surfboards

15. racer1

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

Mine was made in San Clemente, shipped to Hawaii. It's a stock 5'9 and at 2.55" thicc it doesn't feel thicc at all. I might even go up to 2.65" or 2.7" I am 6'1 x 195" and ride a lot of 2.6", 2.75" and even a 3"