racer1's latest activity

• racer1
    Guy is so good in big waves. Probably to spite his dad.
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread Kooks aren’t harmless.
    Damn! Glad to hear your boy will be okay. That is frightening. I try really hard to avoid kook spots these days. Rather surf...
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to youcantbeserious's post in the thread Kooks aren’t harmless with Wow Wow.
    My kid got stretchered off the beach, ambulance to Queens today after tweaking his neck. No feeling in limbs for two hours. X-rays and...
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to frontsidegrab's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Haha Haha.
    Everybody reads this forum. Even if they don't admit it.
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread Miami was PUMPING.
    It's crazy that it'll be flat for 355 days (or more) and then one day it's 6 to 8 foot a frame kegs for 2 hours. Sand must be packed in...
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread Plant Based???.
    It's just like the cholesterol phase. Everything said "cholesterol free" on it. If it's not made of meat/animal product then yeah it's...
  • racer1
    What's funny about that Oshen guy, very nice guy btw, is I was at a party and he was playing music like classic rock covers with an...
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread XTR.
    (slow clap)
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread Tomo revo fins?.
    medium performer quad rears
  • racer1
    racer1 replied to the thread YOLO ALERTS.
    Bummer to hear about Dark Arts. $1,500 board purchase and they can't offer to fix the ding? Two boards in the WCT finals must have...
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to kool-aid's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    Can't believe I have to bump this thread all the way from three pages back... Came across a Sharp Eye Synergy in nearly perfect dims...
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to Aruka's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Haha Haha.
    beautiful board ted but what is it doing in the oakley blades thread?
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to tedshred5's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Love Love.
    Getting us back on track - Arakawa Firecat arrived today! Note the expert packing job 5’8 x 20.25 x 2.6 with 32.5 litros Gonna run it...
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to silentbutdeadly's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Haha Haha.
    Oeste went full on butt dart guy
  • racer1
    racer1 reacted to silentbutdeadly's post in the thread board logos with Angry Angry.
    I mean has this come up yet?