Recent content by Pyhtagorous

1. Pyhtagorous

Pros who were "Cancelled"

The greatest announcing team in the history of professional surfing, Spenny and Snake, got utterly cancelled for being too good. The were fvkcing hysterical, drunk, irreverent, potty mouthed, and of course ultimately unacceptable to the powers that be.
  2. Pyhtagorous

This one is a travesty that can be put squarely on the shoulders of dreadful mediocrity Matt George. I knew Cheyne really well during his years here in Bali. Incredibly sweet and thoughtful fellow, but clearly scarred and deeply hurt by that ridiculous article and its subsequent pan surf world...
  3. Pyhtagorous

Jimbo's ever increasing weight cancelled him as an active surfer years before the arm incident. He had not surfed for at least 4 years when that event took Place.
  4. Pyhtagorous

Jimbo in Mendo en la cárcel

You would be wrong. Toxic to the marrow. And I tried hard because I like weirdos. He was a poisonous weirdo.
  5. Pyhtagorous

Jimbo in Mendo en la cárcel

Jimbo needs professional help, he is not well, nor has he been for quite a long time.
  6. Pyhtagorous

Happy birthday B5F!

HBDB5F!
  7. Pyhtagorous

This one's for Ashley Bickerton

Any group. The leading edge of cutting edge research is being done at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Colombia Presbyterian in NYC, and Mass General in Boston. Help them and you help all.
  8. Pyhtagorous

Gone, but I will have a series of big ones up at Gagosian in just over a year.
  9. Pyhtagorous

Things change. Body going down fast, career heading in the opposite direction equally quickly. It's been a surreal year.
  10. Pyhtagorous

happy birthday bali idiot, or whatever name you have now.

Thanks Everyone. The title of the below work is, 'How To Make Surf Art Without Making Surf Art'.
  11. Pyhtagorous

Why are Alex Honnold and Tommy Caldwell so much smarter than Kelly Slater and Shane Dorian?

In and of itself it certainly isn't. And there is a whole other thread dedicated to parsing that very topic. But the point here is that that particular comment came on a thread addressing abortion. Clearly Dorian is somewhat entangled in the sciolistic tendrils of Alt Right Orthrodoxy. Now...
  12. Pyhtagorous

Why are Alex Honnold and Tommy Caldwell so much smarter than Kelly Slater and Shane Dorian?

Same age range and approximate mantle as Caldwell. Have you heard him on social media raging against transsexuals lately? simply cannot imagine Honnold or Caldwell sounding remotely so reactionary or unnuanced.
  13. Pyhtagorous

Not gonna argue that at all. I am sure there are legions of meathead dirtbags parked in camper vans across the world. And there are clearly very thoughtful and articulate surfers like Dr. Cliff Kapono, Ricky Grigg, and William Finnegan. It's just when I hear Honnold and Caldwell talk, they seem...
  14. Pyhtagorous

14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

Why TF is this even in the politics forum? That right there is the crux of the problem in America today.