Recent content by Pyhtagorous

1. Pyhtagorous

Whatever happened to Stonn, Eunice, and Disco Tex?

Feeling alright. The sun is shining, puffy cumulus clouds are blowing on the ever reliable Trade Winds, swifts and dragonflies are darting about and the sky is full of kites.
  2. Pyhtagorous

Unlikely as DT was incapable of veering off partisan script even for a second. All his humor was focused through that jaundiced prism. ElOgro only veers off script.
  3. Pyhtagorous

No, but he has my admiration. Those were high level skills. He wasn't just some rando with a bent vision of the world, I believe he is somone in some creative field, quite possibly an outstanding someone.
  4. Pyhtagorous

My infinity? Sounds kinda exotic.
  5. Pyhtagorous

Yes, there are quite a few whose posting was legion. I sadly know about otf, brave soul. But as to say Nep's and other's whereabouts, I am clueless.
  6. Pyhtagorous

There was some outstanding and gloriously demented talent there. (Disco Tex's partisan tedium notwithstanding).
  7. Pyhtagorous

Paul Theroux's New Book on Aging Big Wave Rider Drops Today...

So is the main character Joe Sharkey. I share your opinion and have had long talks with Paul about exactly that, he knows what he's doing. Incidentally, my mom who also lives on the NS is quite close to GM's mother, but has in the last several years distanced herself from her as she has gone...
  8. Pyhtagorous

I am already somewhat deep into it and as expected, while some of the descriptions of surfing are undeniably cringe-worthy to the gnard-core cognoscenti, they at the same time also offer new and fresh views into a subject we think we know well. Not unlike Jack London's at first jarring “Ah...
  9. Pyhtagorous

Formerly BaliIdiot and Idgit.

10. Pyhtagorous

https://www.amazon.com/Under-Wave-Waimea-Paul-Theroux/dp/0358446287
  11. Pyhtagorous