Recent content by Puffy

1. P

Meghan Markle

my girlfirend wont stop moaning about this, but thought I'd leave this here lol
  2. P

XTR

I can vouch for this, my last xtr board came out extra thick as well, I'm starting to feel dumb for paying these guys.
  3. P

XTR

I won't say emailing after two weeks is freaking, they practically did fucked up last my board, no matter what business you're in. ignoring a customer right after they paid is just bad practice.
  4. P

XTR

I'm starting to get worried about my next order myself. after the issue I've mentioned before with the buckled board that was sanded too light, Shey told me they could remake a new board for me with $450 and will make sure to supervise the process for me. They were super responsive with me up...
  5. P

XTR

Thank you, looking back, my board definitely had a lot of that, but at that point I was so over waiting, and wanted to be polite when I picked up the board, definitely was a mistake on my part.
  6. P

Apple Watch + Dawn Patrol + Surfline

Just started doing this last month. Been using the Series 5 and Surfline sessions, it's definitely a lot more accurate than the Series 3, so I think the GPS within apple watches also makes a difference.
  7. P

XTR

So I talked to XTR, and they agreed my last board was sanded a little too thin, would you have any advice on how to properly inspect the sand throughs?
  8. P

XTR

just read a long time ago, having wax all over doesn't really hurt because it really doesn't add that much weight, and you never know what weird things can happen
  9. P

XTR

there's no ding to the nose, just the shape was off, which as I said, I didn't really care for the problem. and yeah mine was about two months, so two separate batches.
  10. P

XTR

How old is your board? maybe its a batch issue?
  11. P

XTR

here's a pic of the nose, i wasn't too fussed about it, because it was more cosmetic but it was glassed super light on the tip too, I had to get a repair on it three sessions in, but it was my fault duck diving in shallow water.
  12. P

Official ....Lost custom order thread

Thank you Kool-aid, that sounds like a great idea! I bumped up my thickness on my driver 2.0 too and it came out a lot thicker than I had anticipated too! probably will be keeping maybe the 19 for width and get something close to yours or 5/16 for thickness. I'm about 5'8-9 155lbs.
  13. P

XTR

that looks intense! It looks very similar to the quality I'm getting, I was taking out the fins to return the board last night, and it put a hole right through the glass when I barely pulled on it. Right now Shey is saying they can remake my board for $600, which I don't think I will be pulling...
  14. P

Ah gotcha, thank you for the quick reply! Yeah, in that case, I think I'm most likely going to pull the trigger on the sub driver if the difference is really not that big in good waves. Sorry to hear about your buckle btw, I know how heartbreaking that can be :/ Thank you again!
  15. P

Was wondering how you're liking the Sub-Driver 2.0 vs the Driver 2.0 if you don't mind me asking? I really liked the Driver shape, and am going to be traveling to El Salvador early next year for fairly decent waves, but I think the Sub-Driver may be better for the waves in So Cal 80%+ of the...