pterodroma's latest activity

• P
    pterodroma reacted to claw87's post in the thread Various ride reports with Like Like.
    I get 6 weeks of holidays plus another 4-6 weeks as compensation for working overtime. That's between 100-150 sessions, plus the odd day...
  • P
    pterodroma replied to the thread Various ride reports.
    It appears that you travel a fair but, but how on earth do you average 2-3 surfs a week living in Germany?!
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to claw87's post in the thread Various ride reports with Like Like.
    I've just spent 5 weeks in the maldives. We scored some pretty fun little swells and I thought I'd give you degenerates a ride report of...
  • P
    pterodroma replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    The premium for a Pyzel branded board compared to a local shaper is not that much. You have a better chance of selling/trading a big...
  • P
    pterodroma replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    Homeblown are no more as far as I know, so possibly no UK blown blanks these days. I think a PU Ocean Magic/Pyzel will be a Burford...
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to sozzle's post in the thread Pyzel Precious with Like Like.
    picked up my kids precious today, 5'7" x 18 3/4" x 2 1/16" x 25.7L. what a beautiful board, feels like a real weapon under the arm and...
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to frontsidegrab's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    I'll argue to the death that twins are better for ok to great waves than grovel waves. Unless we're getting into mid-length and beyond...
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to Maz's post in the thread The new Christenson Wolverine with Like Like.
    You inspired me to give my Wolverine a new wax job, and to check for dents. Very slight ones right over the fins, but it's basically...
  • P
    pterodroma replied to the thread The new Christenson Wolverine.
    Yes have been tempted by one of them myself, but just grabbed a Bali import Jim Banks magic carpet off the rack for instant...
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to claw87's post in the thread The new Christenson Wolverine with Like Like.
    Used to live in Portreath, so Down The Line was my go to shop. Epic selection of hardware, great staff too. I just noticed that Co.Lab...
  • P
    pterodroma reacted to dcurbelo's post in the thread The new Christenson Wolverine with Like Like.
    Ask for the 3/4 Volan patch. It comes much more solid without heavily affecting its weight. They are also suppose to assign a high...
  • P
    I'm in the UK so, the above. Stuff coming out of Co.Lab looks pretty good too. DownTheLine import a bunch of stuff from Aus (e.g. JS...
  • P
    They are pretty notorious for quality issues. I have had a few solid boards from them and a few that were apparently made of cheese...