Recent content by PRCD

1. PRCD

How’s the stock market?

Yep, investing in stocks is where it's at rn.
  2. PRCD

Political Meme Thread II

3. PRCD

Car totaled question

This is the way. New cars are a lot more expensive, relatively. Used cars are therefore more expensive also. The cheapest car is the one you have. The frame straightening might not be great and Casa's car needs a new engine, but if you squeeze enough money out of the settlement, you can pay...
  4. PRCD

ukraine war 2024

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/04/10/nato-troop-numbers-russia-ukraine-war/ Shot: Chaser: Women and geezers want our young men to go fight, but only a certain type of young man - the type that was volunteering for combat arms before. Those outside that demographic will get exemptions.
  5. PRCD

Car totaled question

I had this happen. Have the frame pulled straight, get another door from pick a part, and get a salvage title.
  6. PRCD

AI

AI is up and to the right.
  7. PRCD

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Money and fame are all that matter, right?
  8. PRCD

That's kinetic energy.
  9. PRCD

The Duffman claims the videos are sped up, but punching power is not purely a matter of speed but momentum transfer from your body through the head of your opponent (simplifying greatly): m1v1 = m2v2. where m1 is your weight, v1 is the speed of your fist and m2 is the weight...
  10. PRCD

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

I'm waiting for the Chas Smith interview. How do we set this up?
  11. PRCD

ukraine war 2024

Heartache. Good thing casualties on the Ukrainian side were so low. I'd hate to think there were hundreds of thousands only to lose.
  12. PRCD

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

NGL we surf garbage most days. Takes a lot of stoke to stick with it. Other parts of the county are better haha.
  13. PRCD

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

I went down there mid-morning right as the side-shores came up and couldn't rally. I saw one that was rideable but that doesn't mean I'd get it. I went out last evening and it was awful, so my stoke was already low.
  14. PRCD

AI

I liked the "wellness check" idea. "Greetings! I have a work order to euthanize you and harvest your organs!"
  15. PRCD

I need a side hustle

That's why "they" only want to interact with you through your cell phone which makes it less convenient to see statements and easier to get into debt.