PRCD's latest activity

• PRCD
    PRCD reacted to santacruzin's post in the thread Car totaled question with Like Like.
    Hell yes casa! Love to se people getting paid by insurance companies! Fuck em all
  • PRCD
    PRCD reacted to Hdip's post in the thread DIY kit? with Love Love.
    That sounds like first generation gear. Yes, anything modern within the past 2 years, preferably the last year and a half will make...
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread DIY kit?.
    I heard they’re better but I’m not qualified to say.
  • PRCD
    PRCD reacted to saucerboy's post in the thread DIY kit? with Like Like.
    Yep, paddling is alright. I'm curious if the newer foils offer a significant advantage too.
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread Iron Neck 3.0 pro.
    Not worth it. This one is $50. https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/product/neck-harness/
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread Palm Springs Surf Club.
    spacer
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread DIY kit?.
    If you can paddle the old boar for prone foiling, use it. You can always spend money later. I just ordered a prone foil boar b/c I...
  • PRCD
    PRCD reacted to saucerboy's post in the thread DIY kit? with Love Love.
    Quoting AJ just as a jumping off spot. I'm just starting to foil and wanted to see if you all could offer some advice. I primarily have...
  • PRCD
    If I had a bigger dick, I would personally dong slap everyone of you!
  • PRCD
    I was thinking "Hug scene in fight club" but that works too.
  • PRCD
  • PRCD
    PRCD reacted to Mr Doof's post in the thread How’s the stock market? with Like Like.
    1 Thought general tendency for S&P500 listed firms is to warn on poor earnings, not good, but I wouldn't take that opinion/thought to...
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread ukraine war 2024.
    These guys are just here to spin you up, not talk about anything. It's a dopamine hit for them. What do you get out of it?
  • PRCD
    PRCD replied to the thread AI.
    AI is contingent on a more-important technology: ZIRP What do technical anal-ysts call this?
    • 1713800918696.png
  • PRCD
    PRCD reacted to nada2looz's post in the thread The worst thing you will see today with Haha Haha.
    weak. i would’ve dodged that barrel for another 50 yards at least