Recent content by PPK96754

1. P

*** Official Backpacking Thread ***

Whoa dude! Up and close to a Sasquatch! Epic!!!! :jamon: Better than a dwarf touch!!
  2. P

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

There's retirement money still?
  3. P

Chai Tea?

:jamon:
  4. P

Robert August Surfboards

I saw a recent posting on Insta where Robert was back stocking his boards in a shop in Biarritz.
  5. P

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Don the Con = dumber and dumbest .... sad but hey... give me liberty or give me death ....
  6. P

Robert August Surfboards

Bob "Ole" Olsen turned 90, November 28th and is still mowing foam. A wonderful Man who keeps on ticking. I bought two of his "bumblebee model" 3 stringers boards in the 90's though one got stolen and the other, a guy begged me to sell him the other, which I did. I'm going back to Lahaina Maui to...
  7. P

Woniya, impressed me with her "home smart" knowledge and skills in building her shelter and the tools, that she decided to bring with her. Food was an emotional roller coaster for her but she did quite well with her finish.
  8. P

Best HPSB For Wavepool

US .. (the erBB)
  9. P

Trekking poles added advantage = skewing yer kill over the fire! Episode 1 of "Alone" .... with crustBrother :jamon:
  10. P

Grom surf contracts - DONE

Ummm .... Woman & kid's kind-a go hand in hand .................... until 18 or 28 ~ ;)
  11. P

I remember when you and your wife did that hike! Fun photo's and essay that you did on the erBB. I watched a YouTube video where some hikers had their backpacks picked up and dropped off at different camp sites on that Catalina hike and I thought of you Kento & Sis, lugging your packs over hill...
  12. P

Whoa!! Niiicce! A big upgrade from the regular nylon tent set up. Pricey, but the cat's meow for tent camping. I've followed a few folks on YouTube. "Shug" Emery, hammock hanger, who uses a Dynema tarp over his hammock. "Darwin on the trail" and "Homemade Wanderlust," "Dixie" both triple...
  13. P

MSR has 3 fuel bottle sizes. 1) 325 mL / 11 fl oz 2)591 mL / 20 fl oz 3) ?? I have the first two. My "original" Whisperlight is about the same age as yours and is Still a workhorse. I'm a gear junkie and keep buying "new chit".
  14. P

Will have to remember THAT! Well played, Sir!
  15. P

Aruka?c What brand of tent are you using? I see a "lucy light solar charging", on the tents netting and maybe a Klymit sleeping pad? Neat spot that you picked too! :jamon: