Recent content by PPK96754

1. PPK96754

*** The Official Celebrity Sightings Thread***

#ohhellYEAH !!! :cheers:
  2. PPK96754

Surf Posters?

Greg Noll, standing on the beach at Pipeline in his black and white trunks .... << ----- THIS!! Timeless photo and a story to go with it... I'm from that era and watched Butch VanArtsdalen with Diffenderfer, Hynson, Weber, Bruce Brown, Paul Allen & Phil Edwards as we stood on the beach yelling...
  3. PPK96754

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

The tour pilot did one hell of a job landing on one of these two remote beaches. Finding a small white target amongst the greenery of towering cliffs or the depths of the blue Pacific with no deaths involved is a big plus in his flying skills. :drowning: :crazy2::bowdown::applause2::cheers:
  4. PPK96754

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

Here y’all go. I follow this guy on YouTube. He also bought and flies a Blackhawk MD 500 in the video that went down on the Na Pali Coast
  5. PPK96754

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

I "think" JP is brain damaged by just stepping into the ring with Tyson .... Tyson will press, JP, may get a lucky KO punch Can't wait for the match-up
  6. PPK96754

Cell phones, lawyers, jail time and GUNS in todays world .....
  7. PPK96754

$100 on Venmo and I'll take Tyson .....
  8. PPK96754

I need a side boob

BEEP .... BEEP .... BEEEEEEP CAUTION WIDE LOAD :shaka:
  9. PPK96754

Fires in Maui

Spent some fun and silly times a few doors down from that open extended lanai at the Lahaina Yacht Club for Whaling Spree Days, The Lahaina Jackpot Fishing Tournament & Halloween on Front Street. The fire …took the lore and island magic of old Lahaina Town and with the rebuilding of the new, the...
  10. PPK96754

baliidiot

First inductee !! :shaka:
  11. PPK96754

2024 Land Cruiser

Stoked on my 2006 Sequoia. I pay to play. Just how it is with a big V-8. 2 wheel drive, 4 x 4 would have been nice, but what the hey … :shaka:
  12. PPK96754

Rickoray

Love and Aloha from Kauai’s north shore go out to Rick and his Ohana. A straight up Man who introduced his daughter Lulu to us here on the erBB & we all followed her progress through high school along with her strong surfing capabilities. A proud Father indeed. Rick’s worn different hats in...
  13. PPK96754

CA storm this weekend

Definitely not in shorts t-shirt and rubbah slippah’s brah. :drowning:
  14. PPK96754

CA storm this weekend

49.7 inches in a 24 hour period in the Hanalei Flood in 2018 on my birthday, Largest rain storm in US history. Stevie Lis & I cleaned up after the “born in April party” at Black Pot with threatening rain the whole afternoon. We departed around 5:30 and went home. Just after midnight it unloaded...