Recent content by PPK96754

1. P

Fiji Trip Brah

"Tavarua brah! It'z just moa bettah" ~ PPK :monkey:
  2. P

ford trucks still the best like a rock!

I have to open the front doors on my Toyota Sequoia and stand on my rear tires to strap down my boards and I have oversized tires as well. Kind of a hassle with the up and down poop but it is what it is.
  3. P

Mammoth? 2021

My cousin Ilima Kalama was on the ski patrol at Mammoth in the 1960's during the winter and dove commercially for abalone in the summertime.
  4. P

SURFLINE: 2-3 ft.

Well if nothing else, Witchpoo, you still got the piz n' vinegar going for ya!! :roflmao: :applause2::jamon: :cheers: :waving:
  5. P

SURFLINE: 2-3 ft.

10 - 12+ ft for Hanalei Bay on Turkey Day ~ :waving: Moderate tradewinds 10 - 15 mph no rain expected over the next few days
  6. P

Mammoth? 2021

"haiku" is living the dream in Mammoth for the last few years after he left The Surfrider Foundation ~ :shaka:
  7. P

2021 Holiday weigh-in

@potato-nator ~ well played Sir! Well played!! :roflmao: :applause2::cheers:
  8. P

2021 Holiday weigh-in

202 - 176.7 Happy Thanksgiving ~
  9. P

2021 Holiday weigh-in

SHUDDUP ALREADY!! :roflmao:
  10. P

Reno

Lived in Waikiki from small kid times. Like You, we both knew so many guys from that time and era when Waikiki was fun and everyone knew everybody. A totally different vibe now days and the homeless .... auwe. We got Waikiki in the prime of it's days. I'll remember those days with a Smile, the...
  11. P

Reno

After hurricanes Iwa and Iniki, the parking lot at Kaisers / Ala Moana changed. There was a very small group that lived in the lot and kept to themselves, had jobs and would return in the evenings. I worked the beach for Clyde Aikau with Dennis Sombrano at the Hilton Beach giving surf lessons...
  12. P

Reno

It's tough, watching / knowing that a Friend from decades back has gotten into some rough times. He looked pretty good when he attended the Surf Legends Luau here on Kauai's north shore some years back but I guess if you have nothing to fall back on to keep one's self going and occupied for...
  13. P

*** Official HIC Pipe Pro (Qualifying Series) Contest Thread ***

Event: HIC Pipe Pro Series: Regional Qualifying Series Location: Duh! :roflmao: :applause2: Window: Dec 8-12, 2021 Gender: Men and Women Website :cheers:
  14. P

Remember when...

Some of Pleasure Point (K)Night Riders live here on Kauai's north shore ~ :shrug: :socrazy:
  15. P

Hawaii- Done

End of a fun Turkey day in Hanalei with the Ten-over's and The Subway's ~ :waving: