Recent content by potato-nator

1. P

Teachers seem mature and well adjusted.

its wack that they even think that this is possible. :crazy2:
  2. P

Teachers seem mature and well adjusted.

by law 2yrolds in NJ daycare must now wear masks. sigh.
  3. P

Kookiest locals???

i don't "wait my turn." i also don't (intentionally....well, i will but only under extenuating circumstances) drop in. IMO the wave goes to the fittest and perhaps most experienced/well equipped rider. "wait your turn"....only if i have to. :jamon:
  4. P

Gavin will own your home now

prediction: "duplexization" doubles the amount of housing units. homeless numbers unchanged. :unsure:
  5. P

In Defense of OZ

i'll try. (this is from an actual personal experience) the clutch wire snapped. the tunnel was dark. towtruck lights.. lit up our hearts.
  6. P

Why didn’t these Ozzies just comply?

white idiocracy? :violin:
  7. P

Kookiest locals???

La Isla - a great wave - is fading. ain't what it usedtobe...
  8. P

Pray for rain.

if California needs water - why can't we tap the giant Mississippi River? pretty sure there's plenty. :shrug:
  9. P

Discrimination gets met with violence.

a good reason to work in a restaurant is one might learn how to BEHAVE in a restaurant. after a stint as a waiter/busperson....i think i kinda mind my manners better. :cheers:
  10. P

Travel recs - Vermont/Maine

Maine is - like the license plate says - vacationland. Hunting fishing surfing skiing hiking canoeing....tons to do. :)
  11. P

Latest Twin Tech !

like the beach-goer in Rio? :monkey:
  12. P

In Defense of OZ

America just provided Australia w/nuke sub technology. Seems both wanted to send a message to China. Hope its not necessary...
  13. P

Wetsuit Acne

could be bugs. vac room, wash sheets, if you have compressed air blast your bed frame. this summer i have been bit...by...gnats, strawberry flies, greenheads, mozzies and a wasp nailed me while moving trash cans. October is when the yellow-jackets attack. can't wait.
  14. P

Capitol Riots/Insurrection Part Deux?

bet low turnout. they may not approve of certain elections.... but they get the jail thing. :loser:
  15. P

This is for the fat shamers!

what surfboard? :monkey: