Recent content by potato-nator

1. P

Too soon?

i left my hypto-krypto in a sock outside this summer....the sun "paled" it good...even through the sock... :cursing:
  2. P

Is the East Coast about to score?

cm maybe. storm hanging around, maybe whack us good...longgg gggiland might shape up....also OBX...:jamon:
  3. P

Who blew up Nord Stream?

one way to mitigate the reaction to this was to do it one day before a large hurricane hits America. thats one out of the Russians playbook. :trout:
  4. P

Strange Lights In The Sky???

this was de-bunked by none-other than Carl Sagan who concluded their eggs were scrambled. Carl was also a fan of the 'Amazing Randi' who, whilst deep in the closet, posessed a shockingly lucid mind. He was also my childhood friends' - R.Rodrieguez - next door neighbor. Halloween was a big...
  5. P

Who blew up Nord Stream?

Rooskies did it. :censored:
  6. P

Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

WAWA + VIOLENT CITY = :shrug:
  7. P

2022 Tropical Systems

i saw a forecast where it bombs off New Jersey?? :drowning:
  8. P

Texass........

catfight between DeSantis and Abbott over the formers' hijacking of Abbots immigrant shenanigans... :cool:
  9. P

Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

as a soda vendor - i remember hiding from bikers in a rolled up chain link fence at a Raceway Park Englishtown concert....after i gave away/they stole all my sodas.:(
  10. P

Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

one of the perps - a 9yo female - was shot to death in retaliation i guess. the news quickly dropped that part of the story...:eek:
  11. P

The hijab.....done?

a Persian aquaintance once mentioned, while we were playing backgammon, that in her country (which we were not) she could get jailed for this cause i was American..:cursing:
  12. P

Gasoline Gasoline!

recession-fearers are merely sidelined real estate buyers. my RE agent buddy says NOW is the time to buy. i think its ALWAYS the time to buy...:poke:
  13. P

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

my Lost mini-driver...after many moons still good...but construction-wise the end is nigh...:(
  14. P

Is the East Coast about to score?

yes some went there but 10,000 were at the usual spots which took FOREVER to finally click but yes they did...:beer: