Recent content by Pico

1. Pico

Shut up and Throw!

https://www.mensjournal.com/news/aaron-rodgers-outrage-faucci-hiv-aids
  2. Pico

PAPERS PLEASE

3. Pico

The Great Delusion

Ignorance is the main roadblock to self sustaining power.
  4. Pico

The Great Delusion

Im staying in a solar powered water tank served airbnb right now. Electric heater.. TV… all the ammenities. We havent done without being off the grid.
  5. Pico

Stormy Monday !! )

Devils Advocate? Nah. The glove fits. Fighting it will just fuck sh!t up.
  6. Pico

Stormy Monday !! )

I was walking around Khosan Rd alone. Always travel alone. Khosan is full of backpackers and saw her. A bunch of dudes were hovering and I thought they must be lucky. That night I saw her in a restaurant with another gal but didnt recognize her from earlier. I approached.. bummed a light…was...
  7. Pico

Shut Up And Sing

Itd benice if A a ron Roger would just shut up anf throw
  8. Pico

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

Did Sequoias today. Kings Canyon
  9. Pico

Israeli Government to Population…

10. Pico

Why do so many on the Left struggle with basic economic and business concepts?

She dont. Not even women watch the WNBA.
  11. Pico

Stormy Monday !! )

I went to Thailand in 94. Met the most beautiful German girl. She showed me an island in the Gulf of Siam. She was beautiful. I rented a dirt bike. I went to Germany to find her and did. She greeted me naked. We went out for drinks and she told me to beat it. I cant stay
  12. Pico

Election interferance thread

He makes them feel special and chosen. Like a lottery player isnt just about the money. Its about feeling lucky. Its about winning. I get alot of emails from Trump asking if “ I still love him?” Its so wierd
  13. Pico

Question: What keeps tiny nuclear-armed Israel from annihilating Iran?

Im sure Israel would love to murder any country they feel threatened by but they also depend on support from other Nations so theres that
  14. Pico

Truth Social...Done

Because more than the money they want to feel lucky, special and right.