Recent content by pearlnecklace

1. pearlnecklace

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

Friend of a friend took this pic a few days ago. yeah. It’s been closed out, and shitty, too
  2. pearlnecklace

Did somebody here lose a longboard?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/los-angeles-12-ft-bark-prone-paddleboard/7634810217.html ”my dad’s got a killer set of tools” did it fly off the rack, or get washed over the rocks?
  3. pearlnecklace

*** Official Vivo Rio Pro by Corona Thread ***

Jadson is riding his backup board because his magic stick was destroyed (while in the locker room)? this is awesome! Which competitor sabotaged the board? I once broke out two fins of my buddies board after he had borrowed my board and returned it with a broken fin. Looking back on it, he had a...
  4. pearlnecklace

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

fook that. You finished the mission, right? :shaka::shaka::shaka: but A quick question for you. did the bonk occur after looking repeatedly at the Wyland wall @ King Harbor?
  5. pearlnecklace

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

Here is to the badasses that are paddling the Catalina channel. At this very moment they are in the thick of it! 2.5 hrs in. Hell Yeahhhh!
  6. pearlnecklace

8ft Prolite triple boardbag: Free (gone)

Zipper works, some dirt and melted wax inside. Good for travel, or to sleep inside. I can text pics, not gonna bother with uploads. San Pedro, Ca.
  7. pearlnecklace

CA Beaches Done

I’m all for staying away from crowds and doing my part to not spread the virus, but denying access to the ocean is bullshit. “Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety” Ben Franklin