Recent content by paunch23

1. paunch23

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I understand what you mean. Years ago i had a 6’0”19.38x250 and sold it on the spot. Probably shouldn’t have but that thing felt like a boat. Way oversized. And i remembered thinking i should have gone shorter or thinner on that one. Sold it and ordered a 60x19.25x2.38 scarecrow more along...
  2. paunch23

I have one also that’s less of a pointy nose. Is more rounded/wider at the front 1/3. Sick board. 5’7”
  3. paunch23

2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides

Is it expensive those Mexican guys? I imagine the “American ran” surfcamps are US prices…!?!?!?
  4. paunch23

Got it I am 5’9”. He’s adding some extra foam towards the chest area. so my GX: 5’9”x19.50x2.4 BS suggested: 5’11x19.38x2.56
  5. paunch23

Nice. Sounds exactly like what i’m looking for. I plan to go up to 2.56 so like 2 more ltrs. I Hope thats enough. I can make waves on my GX but, fck is a hassle. I wanna catch em easier.
  6. paunch23

I surfed small pascuales and it was very fUN.
  7. paunch23

Anybody familiar with his blindspot model? I want a step up from my grinderX and he suggested it. I had a 5’9x19.50x2.4 which was a little small for me (i should have trusted his suggestion). I want a board for overhead beachbreaks. I was thinking 6’0” but Tim said 5’11”. I’m kinda worried...
  8. paunch23

Totally understand. Theres places like that here and the owner lets people open the gate , no charge. Pretty generous of him actually cuz people could 1 leave trash, or leave the gate open and his cattle could get out. Havent been there in a while. Im sure once they develop real state they...
  9. paunch23

This is kinda bs man. Do these guides own the land around those breaks or are they friends with who owns them? Assuming they are not public land, which usually it is and you need to leave some kind of access by law. But yeah nobody in latin america respects those laws. I’d pay, but is bs they...
  10. paunch23

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

AND you guys haven’t even started with Tk Chas and his fishes.
  11. paunch23

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

good one. that pukas , he's been pretty consistent , huh ... is that Medina's shaper?:unsure:
  12. paunch23

Super Buzz. Review

I think i got an old set of those. Fcs1. I dont need. I could sell/ship to anyone who wants them next time I’m up over there at the imperio.
  13. paunch23

Surfing trip to Costa Rica with wifey.

They got a live cam up on surfline. Check it out. Seems like is never flatt there
  14. paunch23

Surfing trip to Costa Rica with wifey.

I wanna go to nica. Those bchbreaks look sick and consistent. At least according to those instag posts
  15. paunch23

Super Buzz. Review

What are s2’s? The fins unlimited ? Or the futures pink/black ones?