Recent content by OsideBum

1. O

RNF96 2.0

Watched the video on it this morning. I love my RNF96. The Pisces is intriguing.
  2. O

Surfboard volume = your weight / 6

175/6 = 29.16 Thats too small for me.
  3. O

Sharpeye Surfboards

Gonna place my order this weekend for an Inferno 72. How are you guys sizing them? I was considering their stock 6’0 x 20.25 x 2.8 34.7L but it seems pretty thick. I am leaning towards 6’0 x 20 x ? My Dims are 5’9 x 175# x 50 yo. Surf mostly beach breaks in NCSD.
  4. O

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

RNF 96, an inch shorter and in poly!
  5. O

Sharpeye c1 anyone got one?

Checked out the Inferno 72 in C1 yesterday. The board was one of their high volume models. 6’0 x 20.25 x 2.8. 34.7L. It was pretty foiled out and didn’t feel that chunky. The C1 build is super light and looks like it’s done well. They did confirm those stock C1s are made in Thailand. The white...
  6. O

Pearl Jam has TDS….

I’ve seen them a few times. I feel like they are a much better live band. I’ll be catching them again next month in Vegas. Should be fun.
  7. O

Sharpeye c1 anyone got one?

I’m looking at an Inferno 72 in C1 tomorrow. Mostly to scope out the dims. If I like It I’ll snag it. If not I will order the same board in poly.
  8. O

Sharpeye Surfboards

I’ve been on a quest for a new daily driver. But I have 3 boards in that category. May need to finally add a more HP board. what do you like about the Synergy?
  9. O

Sharpeye Surfboards

Fondled a Synergy today. That board looks and feels amazing. It’s one of those that just looks like it works and works well.
  10. O

Identifying boar characteristics

In what what way? I’ve never ridden one.
  11. O

Dumpster Diver 2

Has anyone ridden one of these yet? Would like to hear a real life ride report if you have.
  12. O

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

“Made with smiles” is the first thing listed for ingredients in goldfish. However, I’ll take the extra cheesy Cheezits any day.
  13. O

Sharpeye Surfboards

Read this whole thread and it inspired me to stop by the Sharpeye factory today and look at some Inferno 72s. Felt up a stock 6’0 in poly and 5’10 in EPS. The 5’10 felt pretty HP and is a little smaller than I normally ride. The 6’0 felt really good but I had to do a double take at the dims...
  14. O

What’s your favorite OTR Daily Driver

Checked out some Inferno 72s. They felt much more refined than the DD2 and the Ripper.
  15. O

What’s your favorite OTR Daily Driver

During any given session the amount of different boards people are on is mind blowing. When I was kid you rode a shortboard or a longboard. Now I see guys riding everything. Long, short, fish, gliders, grovelers, mids…….