oneworlded's latest activity

• oneworlded
    oneworlded replied to the thread ***Official FIRES thread***.
    Damn - and here I am worried about hurricanes back east. At least we have time to plan for those.
    • 1597854526703.png
  • oneworlded
    oneworlded replied to the thread Ford Transit.
    This was the last Westy I had before we left California. An 87 Syncro with locking rear differential, driveshaft decoupler adn an...
  • oneworlded
    DAYUM!
  • oneworlded
    oneworlded reacted to jamesgang's post in the thread Grom surf contracts - DONE with Like Like.
    Maybe all these north shore surf parents will give it a rest. I have never pushed my kid in to surfing, and he has a habit of grabbing...
  • oneworlded
    oneworlded replied to the thread The Swedish Experiment.
  • oneworlded
    Yes - that, and somehow magically not having the sort of time to work on a van that I did before I had kids. Can't figure that one out.
  • oneworlded
    I have...stories.
  • oneworlded
    2, ages 11 and 15. Was way easier to camp w/them in a van when they were smaller!
  • oneworlded
    Yeah - I wrote about the Revel for Outside awhile ago. Simple reason - which I laid out in the PM article is at the time I wrote that...
  • oneworlded
    That sketch is so f'ing funny. In other Metris news: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/01/style/camper-vans-mercedes.html
  • oneworlded
    No you can't get the California here - and likely never will. Too much risk for VW, too expensive to bring over. That said, I've been...
  • oneworlded
    That said, there are some pretty good deals on older E-series gassers occasionally on the Sportsmobile forum.And I would ONLY get a...
  • oneworlded
    This
  • oneworlded
    I've owned 8 Westy's and a Eurovan camper and have built out campers for several people - including Jimmy Buffett. I've done a ton of...
    • 1594043914864.png
  • oneworlded
    oneworlded replied to the thread Small Business.
    Report it to Groundswell