Recent content by OneBadShredda

1. O

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

I did a run off the top last Saturday. Just the Cornice was open. It was surprising how good snow was...even before the sun hit it. Overall, the snow was much better than expected on all the open runs...which were only a few.
  2. O

THE GOODS

Little tricky to figure out, but yeah, they work well. Probably best to watch a couple YouTube videos on how to use them before purchasing.
  3. O

wsl is pushing it.

Lots of guys on bikes getting turned around down there this morning.…me included. It’s 545am and “Practice” isn’t until 9. I was told they paid the park and they can do what they want. . Fookin morons. Saw guys riding down on the freeway shoulder ‍♂️. Pretty sure that entry was blocked too but...
  4. O

Maps to Nowhere Ep 1

Obviously not an easy place to get to, and an even tougher place to time a swell due to those difficulties and the narrow swell angle that works. I was there on a boat years ago and our well travelled captain claimed it was the best reef setup for surfing he’s ever seen. It’s pretty hard to...
  5. O

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

This guy (Ted Schlaepfer ) is also very good for Mammoth specific weather. He and Howard are the best up there. Mammoth Mountain Powder Forecast from Mammoth WeatherGuy (mammothsnowman.com) Mammoth Lakes Dweeb Weather Also, download the CalTrans App and follow Cal Trans District 9 on Twitter...
  6. O

*** Official Backpacking Thread ***

'Extremely dangerous' conditions on Mt. Baldy prompt warning to even the most experienced hikers (foxla.com) 3rd hiker disappears in SoCal mountains: What we know (foxla.com)
  7. O

CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet

=AZVtWcfMNw6Bup25jl_6jRxa7hpnpHml2prDpiVR4c6Zh6eWKLkWkzLBb4CKlhASOUC2Jv6x44g-PBOKJJcEl8lyi7d6jjYrDcpL-b6LEyT4G65wpr6i5V6waD_BmIVFIkmCYvne6wwSZillzmfPsSQAzeRBBZI5T2cNsESmkMJoFv3AavYLfwamkRFZfwzy2_mebILXZ3KYIrMIAS6fNMFg&__tn__=-UC%2CP-y-R']OCSD - San Clemente Police Services 21h · The Orange...
  8. O

*** Official Backpacking Thread ***

REI Flash 18 might work for you. It works as a stuff sack also and is a good size for a summit pack, if you pack light. https://www.rei.com/product/201962/rei-co-op-flash-18-pack?color=ROCKWALL