Recent content by offroute

1. O

ISO Small Fins

https://flyingdiamondsca.com/products/npj-quartet-rear-quad-set?variant=43272140226752 You can buy the rear NPJ sets here:
  2. O

Von Sol 'Flying Manta' stub groveler

Von Sol Big Square
  3. O

New Manta's 5'8" Rounded Nose 5'10" Pointed Nose
  4. O

Rough Measurements Large Twin Front = 5.75" x 5.125 Medium (Von Night?) Front = 5.25" x 4.75 Single Tab Trailer = 4.25" x 4.0"
  5. O

WTB: FireWire/Dan Mann Large Futures 5 fin

Still looking? May have a set.
  6. O

"I've been trying different center fins in mine. Something to give it a bit more hold and drive. I'm up to using a Twin fin trailer instead of the nubster. (think MR twin trailer). Feels a lot better to me. Think I might even try a GX center fin soon." I was running McCallum Quad's with no...
  7. O

Previous versions were snub nosed 5'8"'s. Chatting with Sean we decided on 5"10" and slightly pulled in. 5'8" Snub Nosed Square Tail 5'8" Snub Nosed Diamond Tail
  8. O

"not gonna lie getting boards from sean is a real pleasure." 3rd version from Sean.
  9. O

Current quoted wait times...

"I got a Dark Arts Pyzel in under 3 weeks." +1 Same Plus Von Sol in 5 weeks. Other orders :unsure:
  10. O

Thank you. Will reach out to Oceanside team.

Thank you. Will reach out to Oceanside team.
  11. O

Hi Jon, Ordering a few boards in Dark Arts construction including a White Tiger and was hoping...

Hi Jon, Ordering a few boards in Dark Arts construction including a White Tiger and was hoping to get quick guidance on dims. 6’0” x 220 +/- 5, and in 50’s. Could paddle a 6’2” WT no problem, but was thinking of stretching one out to 6’4” (pulling in to 21”). Also thinking of a stock 6’4”...
  12. O

Album Surfboards

Thanks Duffy and yes, I have the experienced the same in regards to lower liters in the same shape. Plasmic sizing is bit confusing since the previous suggestion I got was go 5'11". " Because "The board is designed to be ridden in specific dimensions for optimal performance." Old guy, who...
  13. O

Album Surfboards

For the Clydesdales out there, any thoughts on scaling up a Plasmic to the 40-41ltr range? Stock 5'10 dims are in the ballpark, but wondering how to get one in the 5'8" range. 6' x 215 for reference.
  14. O

Good hooded 4/3?

"Isurus." Just dropped by today and scored a 4/3 and 3/3 Hooded.