Recent content by obpmem

1. O

NEVER RIDDEN DARK ARTS PYZEL GHOST

The Pyzalien 2 is back up for sale. Still in pristine condition. In NJ. PM if interested. Thanks
  2. O

stretch boards support and board pron thread

I ride mine with the Akila Aipa twin set. Has great hold and drive at the same time. Cant remember a board that felt so good so fast. This board is almost a quiver killer...almost. Ride it in NJ when the waves are really good. Just ordered the 5150 with the fin setup that RowJimmy got...
  3. O

The most radical surf photo ever. Post 'em up.

The recent photo of Kemper at chopes is one of my favorites in a bit.
  4. O

Rounded pin tail twins

Is this a new model? What is this? Been slacking on this thread but i like the looks and Pyzels always seem like a safe bet.
  5. O

How’s the stock market?

Whats the plan? What are you buying?
  6. O

WTB AM2s Futures

Yup @JeffRSpicoli got an set laying around?
  7. O

WTB AM2s Futures

Seem to be pretty popular so not sure if anyone has a set they want to sell. Let me know if so. Thanks
  8. O

Pyzel Ghost?

@Maz and @frontsidegrab what fins are you guys using in the Pyzalien 2? Do you use stick with quad/thruster or switch it up? THanks
  9. O

Cold hands/nj surfing

And what size are you wearing? Same as shoe size? Thanks @morrisone
  10. O

Cold hands/nj surfing

I might have to try these. Once my feet go, I'm pretty much useless. I notice when I go from 5mil boots to 7mil sometimes I kind of roll over my toe. Not sure if that is me getting old or lazy. 5mil lobster claws usually good for the winter but have a pair of 7mil mittens I use when its...
  11. O

WHAT YOlO's & Customs Adding Quiver '22???

Yeah, but not riding as a twin. Also, want to hears what a non-sponsored or company man has to say about the 5150. Never seen one in person yet (in NJ).
  12. O

WHAT YOlO's & Customs Adding Quiver '22???

This is on my list as well. Eager to see it and hear what you think. Tell Stretch to expediate this for the Erbb
  13. O

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Whats the top thought for CRO?
  14. O

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Jasmy then this one!!! Keep em coming r32. Thanks again!
  15. O

XTR

For the east coast guys (NJ), how much is delivery? Ever have any issues? Torn between a Hydroshort and the Mini-Ghost.