Recent content by noone999

1. N

Kooks and Negligence

Oh, didn't know CA is the center of the US!
  2. N

Kooks and Negligence

There are a zillion laws about driving a car. Not so in surfing..... at least yet. Let's hope it doesn't get that way.
  3. N

Kooks and Negligence

Look it up, the sidewalk is not supposed to be used by bikes.
  4. N

Kooks and Negligence

Only if there is an inherent risk in walking on the sidewalk. ( the sidewalk is for pedestrians )
  5. N

Encinitas Surf Home

Hahaha....... Encinitas was never the dregs.... Leucadia was.
  6. N

What is the value of 10% of Kelia Moniz's prior contract?

Why the dramatic insta? Is this a joke? Could you see a bloke doing that?
  7. N

Swami's Park Benches

Why did they have to remove cemented in benches to fix them? Isn't it more cost effective to leave them be and fix them on site? As one woman said, "this is pathetic."
  8. N

*** Official Rip Curl WSL Finals Contest Thread ***

Stupid freaking format. Carissa is number one going into Trestles, does all the work, and gets shanked at the end. Ban the WSL.
  9. N

Fires in Maui

Check out this article in Civil Beat Hawaii today: https://www.civilbeat.org/2023/08/a-state-official-refused-to-release-water-for-west-maui-fires-until-it-was-too-late/ They are fighting over water rights, which is nothing new, but some don't even want the water to be used to fight fires...
  10. N

Fires in Maui

I saw on the news last night that Hawaiian Energy" doesn't have the capability" to turn it off like they do in California! That is exactly what the rep said from HECO. WTF? I have lived on Kauai for quite some time and it is so obvious that wildfires are a possibility even here. Especially on...
  11. N

Fires in Maui

12. N

Fires in Maui

13. N

The wind on Maui is crazy, and fires rage there all the time. Very similar to SoCal.
  14. N

NSR - Motorcycle Dual-Sport BDR

I hope you can make it up steep hills with that set up. That bike doesn't have much power.
  15. N

HB HOP 2023

I looked at the heat draw and couldn't find him?