Recent content by no_comply

1. N

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Thanks @tedshred5 for your info and recommendations especially your comment about the width and thickness. @Pyzelsurfboards, stoked you chimed in and confirmed that I'm on the right path, very much appreciated. It's awesome having a shaper of your calibre still dropping in and commenting on...
  2. N

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Just curious to see what MG people are riding vs their weight and height? Also, if anyone went custom and added width and thickness to get their optimum volume and how that's worked out for you ? I'm 41, 5'6 and around 155lb or (70kg), I feel getting the length right on a board is most...
  3. N

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Cheers for responding @Pyzelsurfboards, squash it is then!
  4. N

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Cheers for the reply @oeste858, I probably should have mentioned that I have watched and read just about every review/comment on the Web! Noel's latest quiver video has me leaning towards the MG. Sorry if I missed it in the thread but did you go a custom or are you one of those lucky guys that...
  5. N

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Hi all, looking at custom ordering an MG squash or maybe even swallow for Queensland beach breaks here in Oz. Really enjoyed and appreciated everyone's ride reports and feedback. I love the concept of the MG as I'm short (5'6) and like my DD around 5'4 27.5L for waist to HH WAVES. However, I...