Recent content by No thrusters for me

1. N

Anyone foil their own fins? Foiling my fin question.

Ever ridden a c bucket? Tryna figure out whether to go ultra tracker or c bucket. What's the wave range on that tracker? pretty versatile?
  2. N

2 bonzers for sale

Reduced to sell $750 for the GH...it's brand new, pristine $400 for CB MBLV
  3. N

2 bonzers for sale

Selling 2 bonzers...local pickup in San Diego 5'8" CB 3 fin MBLV: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-bonzer-surfboard-campbell/7507121956.html Bought this to try out before ordering a custom new one; had it professionally cleaned up for all dings. Works great, but I don't need...
  4. N

Album Surfboards

Looking at either a 6'3 or 6'4 moonstone at stock dimensions but can't decide and not sure whether it matters.... 6'3x19.25x.205 (35L) 6'4x19.5x2.56 (37L) I'm 5'6 and 140lbs. I have a bunch of midlengths and love riding boards of all sizes and shapes. Not sure if going smaller is...
  5. N

6'9 Campbell Bros Speed Egg w/ e-wing - San Diego CA

6'4 speed egg just popped up on Craigslist...$400. wow. may already have sold though.
  6. N

Trimcraft Haley Pin 7'8"

It's literally the same thing....just that J Simon shapes the Haley at Trimcraft.
  7. N

Firewire Greedy Beaver 6'0 - MINT condition-- for sale San Diego - $700

I was lucky enough to get a brand new Firewire Greedy Beaver (Timbertek 6'0, FCS II fin boxes) this summer when a few came into a shop from a long backorder. If you know this board you know how fun it is to ride in all conditions from knee to OH and that it's a wave catching machine (hence the...
  8. N

FOR CLARIFICATION....SOOOOOOOOOOLD!
  9. N

Wow. holy s@%$! Posted, went to bed, woke up to bonzer frotha-rama on my phone and email. Sold instantly. Glad it went to someone who was willing to bail on work this morning to ensure he got it. Hah! Ok, I need that 6'4 to arrive soon.
  10. N

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Wow. Posted the board, went to bed, and woke up to some frothing over this board via text, email, etc. Went instantly. I guess I coulda sold it for more, but I got a good deal on it myself so glad to pass on that sweet board to someone else who will appreciate it. Sad to see it go, but looking...
  11. N

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Link in Craigslist.... https://post.craigslist.org/manage/7408568398
  12. N

Here's the link on Craigslist. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/7408568398
  13. N

Selling a CB B5 speed egg w/ e-wing that's lightly used, in great condition, no dings ( a few small dimples). It's 6'9 x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8. I picked it up b/c they are so hard to get these days and had to try it out. It got me hooked on bonzers, but it's too much board for me, so I've replaced it...
  14. N

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Selling a CB B5 speed egg w/ e-wing that's lightly used, in great condition, no dings ( a few small dimples). It's 6'9 x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8. I picked it up b/c they are so hard to get these days and had to try it out. It got me hooked on bonzers, but it's too much board for me, so I've replaced it...