Recent content by njsurfer42

1. njsurfer42

Vaccines

oh, ffs! if masks were to blame, i'd be toast 100 times over. i've long since lost count of the number of covid patients i've taken to the hospital or otherwise come in contact w/ in my job these last 4 years. the masks we were wearing were not the culprit...it's almost like spending hundreds of...
  2. njsurfer42

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Pod/Bee mash up?
  3. njsurfer42

Biden Vs Trump on Policy and Competence

neither of them are competent to hold a garden hose, let alone run the country.
  4. njsurfer42

the self immolation dude

8 9 8 one more syllable in the middle & you'd have yourself a haiku
  5. njsurfer42

SOLD: 14 foot Bark Prone Paddle board.

thanks. definitely looking for a 14. i'm a larger/heavier paddler w/out much time to get on the water to get my fitness where it would need to be to make a 12 work. where are you seeing those boards for sale in MoCo? are they listed somewhere or just word of mouth?
  6. njsurfer42

SOLD: 14 foot Bark Prone Paddle board.

goddamn i wish this were on the east coast...i'm in the market & hunting for this exact board.
  7. njsurfer42

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

looks like a 2015-2016 or thereabouts. i think 2015 was the first year for the blue comp stripe. & like sh3 said, you're at the top end of the weight range for that. not that you can't paddle it, but you'll have more fun/go faster w/ a bit more volume.
  8. njsurfer42

Return of the Wizard Sleeve - The "S Boss"

100%...not long after my oldest was born in 2016, i had malcolm make me a 6'4" eb5 egg that was easily one of the best, if not the best, board i've had in the last decade. sold it in a fit of the dumbs. prior to that, brian wynn made me a 6'0 b5 egg in, i think, 2009, that i kept for a long time...
  9. njsurfer42

Return of the Wizard Sleeve - The "S Boss"

damn, beat me to it...was gonna say its just an egg w/ fancy packaging!
  10. njsurfer42

Vaccines

cardiologists are not immunolgists & vice versa. the higher up the medical food chain/deeper into specialization you go, the less anyone knows about other sh!t. talk to a trauma doc about pulmonology, expect to hear a lot of "umms", "uhhs" & such.
  11. njsurfer42

Vaccines

want to know how i know this is bullshit? b/c in my line of work, i did multiple rounds of cpr on multiple patients while wearing a P-100 respirator & never passed out. short of breath like i'd just gotten caught inside on a big day? sure. i'm also what i refer to as a "covid virgin"...these...
  12. njsurfer42

6'3-6''6 CI Black Beauty OR 6'4 CB Russ Short bonzer3

i really liked my OG black beauty in good surf when i was out in CA...lost some (a lot) of luster when i came back east, but still was my go-to on those properly good days. i eventually sold it b/c those days just didn't happen enough & i moved on to other things. my OG Russ Short was far more...
  13. njsurfer42

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

ok...i'm listening.
  14. njsurfer42

Bark Prone Paddleboard 14 footer

w/ Chattajack coming up later this month in Tenn., you MIGHT be able to get Joe to bring something out w/ him & then board train it to your location. might also be too late to set that up &/or there might not be any room. but it can't hurt to ask.