Recent content by need 4 speed

1. N

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

those look pretty far back I think that rail might leak
  2. N

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

what fins are you running ?
  3. N

Ford Transit

https://smallcar.com/ I talked a bunch with these guys and almost bought a Wolfsburg Weekender they were selling and yes the 2.2 is a huge difference and they do a bunch of really nice up grades for trans, a/c, cooling systems seems like they gave up on the Nissan diesel conversion. They know...
  4. N

Twinzer feedback?

from a month or so ago
  5. N

Twinzer feedback?

but that twinzer looks dope ! GG::love:
  6. N

Board Builders in LA

Critter's IG is straight fire got a little bit of boutique hipster vibe but some of the "models" look dope Oak has a level of precision tough to achieve great looking twinzers and twins I think Alex does some of his glassing (big bonus)
  7. N

*** Official 2020 Community Surf Journal ***

waist to shoulder nuggets of goodness, a few in/out cover up barrels at kentoland, super clean light offshore ,felt great to make a couple solid turns and feel like I do remember how to surf. 6-3 twinzer :shaka:
  8. N

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

lot of other factors if you want to catch tide, current, moon phase, barometric pressure, seasonal feeding patterns, spawning etc. luck
  9. N

Let's talk dream longboards

Ahhhhh.......... YES and Greg Griffin Wayne Okamoto Stu Kenson
  10. N

Step up logic (not guns)

this describes my next up/step up, but my SB runs out of gas pretty quick TRUE step up for me would be 6-8 to echo, type of wave matters
  11. N

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

great review the rocker and foam flow look sweet
  12. N

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

halibut $16-20 per lb rock/ling maybe $8-12 varies salmon (line caught/wild) $10-14ish ?
  13. N

North of the Pier continues to deliver. Super punchy 3-5' combo peaks 6-4 twinzer feeling in the zone :shaka:
  14. N

late afternoon high tide burgers north of the Pier couple hits on the 6-3 twinzer :shaka: