Recent content by need 4 speed

1. need 4 speed

A healthy fear to have.

For what crime exactly?
  2. need 4 speed

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

@Sharkbiscuit https://prolite.com/collections/leashes Take yer pick (w/key pocket)
  3. need 4 speed

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

Nobody listens to turtle
  4. need 4 speed

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

I think very few surfers measure fin cant on their boards
  5. need 4 speed

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

Fify
  6. need 4 speed

PAPERS PLEASE

So this won't apply to foreign tourist, if your undocumented,why not just claim that you're a tourist?
  7. need 4 speed

Stormy Monday !! )

Question: is the reason he's $#itting his pants over this one because Cohen already did time for the same crime?
  8. need 4 speed

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

9. need 4 speed

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

Question: when Futures are routed into a board with concave and installed flush to the deck are they still 0* ?
  10. need 4 speed

Hows surf in Troncones area

It's been quite a few years but I got it in the 4-6' range with one day semi maxing(breaking way into the bay) When I was there the wave broke with a fairly thick take off that quickly led to a short shoulder that wrapped pretty tight around the point( lots of bottom turn to cut back over and...
  11. need 4 speed

Stormy Monday !! )

What's the over/under on hung jury?
  12. need 4 speed

Election interferance thread

Fortunately we have a judicial system that slightly favors to the defendant, the government has to prove it's case through evidence in front of a jury of his peers. These aren't "made up" things The reason we're here is because of the fat orange bad mans actions. If he was completely innocent of...
  13. need 4 speed

Election interferance thread

When it's all over and no charges are filed or conviction for Biden, are you going to rejoin us here in the land of reality? Or continue in the the fantasy land you've created for yourself? #2000mules
  14. need 4 speed

Happy Birthday PPK!

Happy birthday PPK!! set waves for you today :shaka: