Recent content by MrSteve

1. MrSteve

XTR

I'll hold off getting it wet until we know for sure :waving:
  2. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Experiences with Varial: 1. Small rail ding due to shipping. They refunded me the money for the repair that day. 2. They accidentally installed white instead of black fin boxes. Paul was very apologetic and offered to remake the board, but im no diva.
  3. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Es verdad!
  4. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Solution = Varial Carbon. Same price, MUCH better service, and better product IMO. I used to be a DA/JT disciple, but not likely going forward.
  5. MrSteve

XTR

Did you also go 3 fin boxes and blue color? (thats another thing, I ordered light blue, but whatevs)
  6. MrSteve

XTR

What say you all: at 5-10 and 21+ wide think I could get any use out of it? Or just too wide for the design. Its for NJ beach break...not those slopey long walls in RK's vids.
  7. MrSteve

XTR

Have to ship it back on their dime, and they'll remake it. Shey says they put the correct dims in the CNC, so odd that it came out that way. It's also a 1/2" shorter, which I dont care about, but again, odd given CNC shaped.
  8. MrSteve

Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

They also told me the denting makes it stronger, compressing the foam, but that's probably just some gaslighting propaganda
  9. MrSteve

XTR

Well I said I cant read the dims, so obviously I measured it.
  10. MrSteve

XTR

The dims arent written very dark, and with the blue color, they're impossible to read.
  11. MrSteve

XTR

Anyone dealt with an XTR that was shipped to them but in wrong dims? How did they handle it? GMM2 came in 3/4"+ wider than ordered.
  12. MrSteve

Does anyone make something like this...

Faktion in NY might be a good place to start.
  13. MrSteve

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

Fingers crossed Yuri does a review!! :poke:
  14. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

There's at least 1 erbb Yuri fan...