MrSteve's latest activity

• MrSteve
    MrSteve replied to the thread XTR.
    I'll hold off getting it wet until we know for sure :waving:
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to Oceanslide's post in the thread XTR with Haha Haha.
    Got word today my GMM2 is done. Hoping it’s not Steve’s wrong board.
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to oeste858's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Haha Haha.
    Did you see Yuri’s “did I just get barreled” post riding the moonstone?? LOL A: No, no you did not and were never covered by the wave...
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to oeste858's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Haha Haha.
    Think Yuri’s album tat is bigger than defrosty’s tomo one ?
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to racer1's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Haha Haha.
    Album sticker on your MacBook c’mon bro you’re better than that
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to Swallow Tail's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Haha Haha.
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to oeste858's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Love Love.
    That looks so fun. I guess I did a thing too: Used YOLOs… you know how I do. Went north to grab the Mandala delta-v Oracle twin and...
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve replied to the thread YOLO ALERTS.
    Experiences with Varial: 1. Small rail ding due to shipping. They refunded me the money for the repair that day. 2. They accidentally...
  • MrSteve
    Es verdad!
  • MrSteve
    Solution = Varial Carbon. Same price, MUCH better service, and better product IMO. I used to be a DA/JT disciple, but not likely going...
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to kool-aid's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    Even gave them some advice on how to handle the situation. But they were like, "oh this really hurts our business". And I was like, this...
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to kool-aid's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Wow Wow.
    Can't believe I have to bump this thread all the way from three pages back... Came across a Sharp Eye Synergy in nearly perfect dims...
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to need 4 speed's post in the thread AJW Potato Launcher 2 with Like Like.
    Potato Launcher "model" been around a long time, maybe longer than the ghost Great outline (both)
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to cstreet's post in the thread board logos with Haha Haha.
    ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!
  • MrSteve
    MrSteve reacted to Joshua2415's post in the thread board logos with Haha Haha.
    :computer: :monkey: