Recent content by Mr Pecker

1. M

Car totaled question

Disagree. Be a dirty filthy cheap fukk. Never buy a newer cars unless you have Diddy money pre litigation. Wait 2 to 4 years until kinks get worked out and its a proven design. Plenty of design fiascos to cite with all major auto manufacturers- Honda transmissions 02 to -06, Nissan and Ford...
  2. M

Car totaled question

3. M

Car totaled question

Does it still drive straight? I am surprised to hear the frame is bent on a side swipe unless it was a real bang up. What brand is it? If it drives straight I would fight for more money and drive it into the ground. I wouldnt fight that hard though because its 200k plus and 12 years old. But...
  4. M

Max Holloway fight on now

Insane finish!!
  5. M

Max Holloway fight on now

thestreameast.to keep clicking and closing the phony windows. will take several times at least.
  6. M

“O.J. Done

Yeah, when is the candlelight vigil?
  7. M

Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

Salvia sounds so un-fun from everyone that i have talked to that has messed with it. Super high risk of catastrophic event, yet low reward. I've had some super hard mushroom trips that were not great. I have had some friends that have gone sideways on salvia. Advise restraints and multiple...
  8. M

How do you read the erbb?

You guys are real nice. Some of you are real smart too. But, yes, I often read while stooling.
  9. M

How Surfers Get Paid

Epic album Also- please post said photos of Sage, Rosie, & Coco. As well, please cut and paste the Stab article as it is paywalled. Mr. Pecker
  10. M

***The Official Personalized License Plates Thread***

From Up in Smoke i think.
  11. M

Skydive Lodi Parachute Center

So 26 deaths from that jump center since 1985- some 40 years. Thousands and thousands have jumped from there over those 40 years. Those odds are not really that bad- that is .5 deaths a year, for a sport with kind of assumed risk. National record below from USPA...
  12. M

Famous Threesomes

Solid, liquid, gas
  13. M

Buying a CPO vehicle

Please, its not undercoating, its TruCoat!
  14. M

***The Official Retirement Post***

Wow. Sweet deal. That package is going to go a long way over there. Probably no administrative headaches or helicopter parents either. And I suspect you'll be summering in Nias. You can do no wrong!
  15. M

***The Official Retirement Post***

How is the pay relative to your previous CA salary? And how does that work? Are you paid in Rups or USD back in your US account?