montygoesbananas's latest activity

• M
    montygoesbananas replied to the thread Tomo MPH.
    Tomo has been making HPSB for years as well as the mph type shapes. This one is a swallow tail SKX which is one of my favourite boards...
  • M
    Pricey when you add it up, put an epoxy glassed pu SKX with channels $1540 that’s a fair premium over other shapers bet it’s a nice...
  • M
    Used it yesterday in waist high, caught one wave and couldn’t believe speed and flow from such a small wave, it is more efficient than...
  • M
    First surf on the revo today in head high waves, catches surprisingly well (first ever go on a mph for me) turns nicely and the flex of...
  • M
    here In oz FW seems to have been on a downhill slide in popularity for last 5 years, apart from seasides (which do seem very popular)...
  • M
    montygoesbananas reacted to ReForest's post in the thread Tomo MPH with Like Like.
    It grovels pretty well. I've had it out in 1-3ft and its works. I think it makes small mush fun because the vee turns so easily.
  • M
    How small wave wise have you used yours reforest? Can it grovel down to waist high? I don’t really bother surfing if it goes below that...
  • M
    Just picked up a revo second hand keen to get it in the water! Hoped I sized it right, same litres as my SKX and just under my chin...