Recent content by Mike_Jones

1. M

Electric vehicles are 'direct wealth transfer' from owners of gas-powered vehicles to EV owners

.....said the Borg. There are all kinds of "societies". We live in a constitutional republic, one which has provisions for changing the "takings" clause, and all other parts of the Constitution. Obey it, change it, or gtfo. .
  2. M

It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

Absolutely. The title video says that the warrant was likely a type which could not have been no-knock. Even if that's not true though..... Houston's no-knock warrant case resulted in a murder conviction against the cops. Houston's Harding Street raid Houston area police no longer request...
  3. M

.....Intentionally disregarding the facts that Biden's ATF. concealed that they were law enforcement officers when they broke open Manilowski's door and stormed into his house in the middle of the night. .....Premeditated murder. .
  4. M

Electric vehicles are 'direct wealth transfer' from owners of gas-powered vehicles to EV owners

Call government subsidies whatever you want. They represent an immoral, unconstitutional taking. .
  5. M

You are richer than you would be if I wasn't paying for your car. .
  6. M

I see your point. We should just murder everyone before arresting them. /s It worked with George Floyd. .....Wait. .
  7. M

. .
  8. M

Democrat climate nut front group planning to terrorize the annual Congressional Baseball Game.

. Remember Hubert Humphrey? Neither do I. .
  9. M

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

Tell the government that. .
  10. M

Democrat climate nut front group planning to terrorize the annual Congressional Baseball Game.

Right. That's why Biden gave away America's Niger air force base to Russia. .
  11. M

Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

.....said the liar. I didn't think you could. .
  12. M

Show the two Daily Mail articles I posted to be false. Otherwise you are the liar .
  13. M

"Shitty sources" are sources which lie by omission .....your sources. .
  14. M

Where are your "reputable" (mainstream media) reports on this? .....Hmmm? Columbia's anti-Israel mob is backed by a George Soros fund and includes a group of extremists who supported Hamas' October 7 terror attack .
  15. M

Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

Yeah, because Alinsky was a conservative. /s .