Recent content by Mike_Jones

1. Mike_Jones

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

We went over this this a thousand times. "Pursuing" implies trying to catch up with someone. There was no evidence that Zimmerman was trying to catch up with Martin. And there was cell phone evidence that Zimmerman was trying to keep up and follow a running Martin. Conversely, after hiding...
  2. Mike_Jones

Wrong. I freely agree with Zimmerman on the issue of these two yahoos accusing Zimmerman of a crime he has been acquitted of. My title article made no claims about Zimmerman's guilt or innocence to agree or disagree with the Martin verdict. I did neither, and you did't accuse me of agreeing or...
  3. Mike_Jones

How much does a pardon cost these days?

Do you understand what "commuting sentences" means? It means the sentenced person is still convicted. I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how trying to get a law breaker convicted equates with thinking that a convicted person's sentence was too harsh. I see that John Durham's probe is having an...
  4. Mike_Jones

Where did Lev Parnas go?

. Parnas' felony case has nothing whatsoever to do with any dealings the president has with his lawyer. What grounds would Trump have for asserting a conflict of interest if Parnas were to hire the same lawyer? .
  5. Mike_Jones

Does the term "obfuscation" mean anything to you? .
  6. Mike_Jones

. As for Avanatti, the fact that Avanatti was only recently convicted of extortion does not mean that he only recently changed his identity from a good person to a bad person. He committed the felony he was convicted of many months ago. The extortion which Avanatti was convicted of is only an...
  7. Mike_Jones

You just strongly implied it. .
  8. Mike_Jones

Where did Lev Parnas go?

Parnas was free to hire any lawyer he wanted. I'm sure Parnas knew that idiots like you would jump to this conclusion. That would be why he hired the same lawyer Trump hired The guy has made a career of marketing feigned influence with important people he does not know. .
  9. Mike_Jones

Please point out where I was "cheerleading" Zimmerman. Buttergig and Warren accused Zimmerman, not of being arrested for spousal abuse, but of racism in killing Trayvon Martin. The case and Zimmerman's alleged motives became a cause celeb in the left wing as an example of racism. They were...
  10. Mike_Jones

But Avanatti is a convicted felon. .
  11. Mike_Jones

Where did Lev Parnas go?

. Parnas was last seen about 10 days ago being forced away from the impeachment hearings because he was wearing an electronic device, a monitor anklet, on his ankle It seems he was supposed to be confined to his hometown awaiting trial on felony charges. And AGAIN no, Parnas was never a person...
  12. Mike_Jones

Oh? What has Zimmerman been convicted of? .
  13. Mike_Jones

Livingston County (Michigan) becoming second amendment sanctuary county

The Constitution is the highest "federal law", idiot. .
  14. Mike_Jones

Livingston County (Michigan) becoming second amendment sanctuary county

Do you have any idea what "infringe" means? https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/infringe ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- infringe verb US to act in a way that is against a law or that limits someone’s rights or freedom...
  15. Mike_Jones

How much does a pardon cost these days?

. Does your post mean that presidents are not allowed to commute someone's sentence if the person contributed to the president politically? Blagojevich served 8 years of a 14 year sentence for trying to sell Obama's old senate seat. Blagojevich was a democrat, and what he did is common practice...