Recent content by Mike_Jones

1. Mike_Jones

Covid and seasonal allergies or common cold.

. Speaking of science and analytics, there is a new theory of COVID-19’s pathway development making the rounds and gaining ground. It says that COVID-19 escalates into a Bradykinin storm. Previously COVID-19’s allergy effects were said to spring from a cytokine storm, a true allergic reaction...
  2. Mike_Jones

After hyping the Russia threat for four years, the New Yorker quietly wonders if the story might have been exaggerated:

Congress was investigating Hillary Clinton for illegally using an un-secured private server for sensitive State Department communications. Congress subpoenaed the Emails along with Hillary's server. Unfortunately when congress received Hillary's server she had wiped it clean. Fortunately Russia...
  3. Mike_Jones

After hyping the Russia threat for four years, the New Yorker quietly wonders if the story might have been exaggerated:

The only evidence I see is a baby who can't live with the fact that most of this country think he's full of sh!t, and voted for a stable person. You don't like that. Tough sh!t. Grow up. .
  4. Mike_Jones

Sure, that's it. The conservative was playing dirty. Republicans demand answers on Mueller team wiping phones, suggest 'anticipatory obstruction of justice' .
  5. Mike_Jones

Entire Rochester Police Department Leadership Resigns. When asked who is in charger mayor responds "I don't know".

So according to you these cities can defund police by investing in feelgood leftist re-education programs. Bullshit. They are not equivalent. Feelgood re-education programs don't put murderers in prison. Try your argument in court. Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other. See which one fills up...
  6. Mike_Jones

Entire Rochester Police Department Leadership Resigns. When asked who is in charger mayor responds "I don't know".

. Cities that Defund Police ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sep. 11, 2020 AUSTIN, Texas – Following votes in Austin and Dallas that will reallocate police department funding, Texas. Gov. Greg Abbott has...
  7. Mike_Jones

It’s now looking like the lockdowns may have been a huge mistake

How many massive vaccine trials would have been totally halted by one "unexplained illness"? This has nothing to do with Britain. Oxford University has provided the labs for Astra Zeneca's vaccine research, but Oxford didn't halt the Astra Zeneca trials. Astra Zeneca did. Astra Zeneca is an...
  8. Mike_Jones

Astra Zeneca is slightly farther along than any of the other more-than-a-dozen vaccine contestants. There are currently a record 50,000 volunteers being tested in Astra Zeneca's final trial. One volunteer has claimed to have had an "unexplained illness". As a result this one Astra Zeneca...
  9. Mike_Jones

RIGHT OR WRONG The idea that lockdowns are necessary was sold to the public. The course has been run, and we have tested, proven vaccines which can eliminate COVID-19. Leftists like Dr. Fauci, Kamala Harris, and the lying leftist Astra Zenica official who has halted testing are joining forces...
  10. Mike_Jones

All Losers Along the Western Front

I made no comment about whether or not the rest of the left talked about this supposed incident. I said that YOU hadn't mentioned it, liar. As for the other leftists? The faction leading the charge was in fact leftist. It was a George W. Bush spokesman. The cacophony of leftist wails after...
  11. Mike_Jones

I see, so having the leader of the free world take an unscheduled 120 mile road trip through overseas territory which he has no control over presents no problems. Got it. Funny, you didn't seem to have any problem with this in 2018. But when your leftist cohorts get caught LYING about what...
  12. Mike_Jones

I believe that photo op happened after Obama caught heat for his umbrella scandal. And it happened at a location near where Obama already was. Obama's respect for the military: .
  13. Mike_Jones

Yeah????????? Then AT THE TIME why did this leftist media outlet report that Trump cancelled the cemetary trip because it was raining and his helicopter couldn’t fly? Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain...
  14. Mike_Jones

Inviting foreign intervention to steal a presidential election

Well yeah, Trump suggested that maybe the Russian government which was accused of receiving Hillary's illegally-stored Emails could help provide some of the information of Hillary's illegal activity, the reason for the search for the Emails. From that the left, from Obama down, accused Trump of...