Recent content by menobrah

1. M

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

the last two waves of jjf were fucking gnarly…he threw everything at it but those waves jist didnt have the size..stoked robotson won but jjf was amazeballs all contest.
  2. M

all talk a out pittsrs barrel but jordy just absolutely bitch slapped a wave
  3. M

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

yuri never goes to subways town for some reason..
  4. M

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Skipper is all fun and games til he shows up at your spot. Ive seen the video I know where you surf casa, gonna send him there on his next vacation
  5. M

Kelly Slater - DONE

Worlds Masters contest used to be this..hasnt been held in a while, since Rob Bain won. Was classic to se Elko finally beat Curren for the Masters title in the early 2000's.
  6. M

did slats officially retire? guys chaired him up the beach like he did but I havent seen anything saying so
  7. M

Kermit! someone on stab was calling him that and cant unsee....looks just like kermit the frog
  8. M

Could John John possibly win at Trestles?

jjf could win, but no shoe in. with flipper gone the field is way more level..robbo, pinto, kermit, grabby, jordy igarashi and a few others look like they are on equal footing out there.. would be funny if grabby, slats and italy all got bounced at the cut
  9. M

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

These are guys that are suited for the role...not guys that want it lol...though kelly gibson might be both. The organization should be ozzy based, professional surfing is an actual thing down under.
  10. M

Tony Roberts on a Vernor

TR is a phenom for sure...the surfing looked a lot like Curren on a skimboard I thought.. had no idea Vernor was a person, the boards I've seen look like Chinese container boards.
  11. M

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

Kelly Gibson to run it like a business...Bob Hurley if you want him to touch it and turn it to gold...Pat Oconnell if you want someone under 60 who has been slowly groomed for this role. This is all just a setup for Slater in his retirement, this guy is clearly a placeholder til Slats steps in...
  12. M

Hard edge rail full length

A bunch of GG Modfish - loved that hard edge in clean conditions , didnt like it when it was bumpy, always felt like the nose was catching.
  13. M

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

he has been coaching aspiring pros...It probably is a fulltime job just making amends for Wardo..speaking of which hope Matt King is alive and well and surfing somewhere.
  14. M

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Surfed lowers a lot between 88-92, Wardo was a supergrom probably somewhere around '91, I dont think I have ever seen a little kid surf as well, he was an absolute phenom as a grom. Bright blond hair and giant teeth, burning all the big names and humbling all the average joes. Was not surprised...
  15. M

Earthquake

location location location, NYC is full of buildings built before ww2 that are stacked masonry structures. Not gonna take much more than that one to have a kobe or mexico city.