Recent content by Maz

1. M

"Ollie O'Flaherty's Lucky Escape At Riley's" - Raw Footage

A very good thing that the reefs are so flat.
  2. M

Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

Gesu Bambino, you scored!
  3. M

If you have the personal freedom to do it, why not! Good luck.
  4. M

Haha, yes. Good idea. The decompression phase is pretty damn good too. Even just coming back to Bali from Sumbawa or whatever, you feel like you've been somewhere super special and are now on a different plane somehow. Can't wait to go back. No chance from NZ at the moment (2 week quarantine...
  5. M

Paulina Porizkova at Age 56 Nude

Lucky lad. The sheer power of a properly gorgeous woman is something special to witness.
  6. M

How fun is Roxy's! Total sleeper of a wave, I reckon. Horseshoe bend that keeps coming at you. Liked it better than Macaronis. (Call me a heretic/philistine, but fun as it is it's my least favourite Mentawai wave.) Thanks for the updates, mate. And congratulations on an epic trip.
  7. M

And patting all the dogs :-)
  8. M

1. A ****** 2. E *** 3. B*** ****** or The **** My guess
  9. M

She's good. Been in Indo last 18 months.
  10. M

Winning, buddy!
  11. M

Board test for the every day surfer

Semantics. Same difference.
  12. M

and off the bottom... You watch the Margaret River comp? Very obvious who can find speed off the bottom, and who's turning in the wrong place and bogging.
  13. M

@PRCD - Yep, I meant turning off the rail, properly banking the board over, as opposed to doing quick little flat squirts. Those can be fun in some conditions, but if you come to rely on them for your dopamine hits, then your surfing will suffer. IMHO. I like taking a much too big board out in...
  14. M

Fin Placement in Twin Fish

Like a cut snake. Good fish flow, but super HP. Get your foot back on the fins and it turns very thrustery.
  15. M

Fin Placement in Twin Fish

5'10 x 20 1/2 x 2 5/8