Recent content by Maz

1. M

Creed McTaggert / Jai Glindeman

J-Bay without wiggles. So good. Precious goes well at J-Bay. Creed looks more and more like Billy Corgan (but his guitar playing is atrocious).
  2. M

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

What the hell is the deal with Yeti? It's a fucken esky (cooler, chillybin, whatever) for goodness sake. And how come anyone associated with Patagonia must also have Yeti stuff?
  3. M

The new Christenson Wolverine

Contours, rocker, rails similar from what I heard. Tail much more pulled in on the wolverine than on Nautilus. https://www.realwatersports.com/collections/christenson-wolverine
  4. M

The new Christenson Wolverine

Outside point on the Wolverine this afternoon. Last wave was possibly the fastest I've ever gone on a HH wave. Board felt like teflon on superconductor rails or something, so friction free and fast.
  5. M

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Re JJF's 10, I thought it was insane, and a miraculous save. Not surprised at the score at the time. But after watching the replays I started thinking that you shouldn't get a perfect 10 when obviously losing control (back foot came off). Sort of similar to Kelly's Lowers left where he fell off...
  6. M

Occy-Boxy Shortboards

That sounds like Parmenter foil.
  7. M

updated Christenson models

Beau Cram, 6'6 Long Phish 2.0
  8. M

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Did you get that fin repaired?
  9. M

Identifying boar characteristics

Funny, I surfed with a guy who (he's a JS Monsta faithful) who bought a CI Pro recently and was moaning about how it was super squirrely and had zero drive.
  10. M

Outsides on my 8'0 Keogh today. Fun fun.
  11. M

New Zealand – March/April

Damn, that's not what I wanted to hear. Yes, Manu is a sh!t show unless it's big. Just too accessible and right there. I saw this pic from Coro and thought of you:
  12. M

That coast is very pretty, but does suffer long flat spells. I can obviously turn on, though.
  13. M

New Zealand – March/April

How did you go? Really really hope you scored. The Coromandel got insane last week, but you probably left before then.
  14. M

East coast got ok a couple of days ago...
  15. M

3 weeks+ of no surfing, as we were away in Yurp. Had 4 good point sessions in the week since returning, with today easily the biggest at 2OH. Surfed like a complete turkey, then redeemed myself the last hour. A bit bumpy from the sideshore, but powerful and uncrowded, so no complaints.