Maz's latest activity

• M
    Maz replied to the thread Pyzel 'Shadow'.
    Yep, that makes sense. Thanks. Will start firming up the dims for an order.
  • M
    Maz reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Pyzel 'Shadow' with Like Like.
    I went with my own height (6'3") on the Shadow. No regrets. With it's Ghost DNA it rides, not long exactly but definitely not short...
  • M
    Maz replied to the thread Pyzel 'Shadow'.
    Some Shadow advice, please. Yesterday I had a dream day at my favourite wave. Had brought my trusty old 6'0 Pyzalien and 6'3 Ghost...
  • M
    My calves sometimes cramp up after a while, but mostly when I have a frustrating surf where I can't seem to glide into waves. Makes me...
  • M
    Epic 3 1/2hr session yesterday at one of the best rights in the North Island. Long period swell. Solid OH. 200-300m rights. 2 others...
  • M
    Guessing 6.5" on the Bullet Twin. Great looking board, btw. Placement looks similar to that on my Pyzel Astro Twinnie, which I highly...
  • M
    Maz reacted to racer1's post in the thread Rusty - Shiv, Hatchet, 419Fish with Like Like.
  • M
    Maz replied to the thread Wow.
    I know. But what I mean is that he would do well to put some more rail in the water. Parker C looked great on one his own length, really...
  • M
    Hah, 5'4. Thought so. He sure likes tiny boards. Would be interesting to hear why Parker Coffin (at 5'6-5'7) would ride a 5'7. And I...
  • M
    Maz reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Swordfish with Like Like.
    6'0 x 20.5 x 2.22 33L Should be done this month I hope. Will bump up the Rusty thread with pics when she arrives.
  • M
    Maz replied to the thread Swordfish.
    Dims, specs, when? Hatchet looks so good, and Rusty P seems like a good man. Would love one.
  • M
    Maz reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Swordfish with Like Like.
    Swordfish looks better to me. If I didn't have a Rusty Hatchet on the way I'd be tempted.
  • M
    I thought the board looked good under Parker Coffin's feet, and not too small. Looked up his height, and he's 5'6-5'7, riding a 5'7...
  • M
    Maz replied to the thread Pyzalien vs Phantom?.
    Thanks, Jon - for both your replies! Hope you're healing well :-)
  • M
    Would like to try a 5'11. Boxes are too far forward my my liking, but those AMKs are overhanging. Edit: was on their website two...