Recent content by maybe

1. maybe

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

The problem I see with all these younger California pros, is that they really don’t have anything to offer - they aren’t marketable. Kade and Jett are virtually interchangeable and boring. Cole is smarter, and at least coming in with the Dennis Rodman hairstyles to distinguish himself. Say...
  2. maybe

***Official United States Supreme Court Thread***

There is a lot of deflection from Team Cheeto, and we are still in April. It will be truly fascinating watching the Trumpers on the erBB become completely unhinged as the election nears. :porcorn:
  3. maybe

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

I credited you with being a bush jr Republican and I obviously misspoke. My deepest condolences grommie. let me extend an olive branch and offer you a sweet deal on a 9’6” Bing log
  4. maybe

The petulant man-child didn’t have a good day. Look, I am anticipating there being at least one juror that fucks this trial up and votes to acquit. This isn’t even one of the serious cases. However, it will take its toll on Donnie’s health, his pride, bring shame to his family, and continue to...
  5. maybe

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

Unlike PizzaGate, the $2 billion to Kushner isn’t a conspiracy. What are the Saudis getting in return for their “investment?” gromsdad gonna grom
  6. maybe

Cheeto is acting like a wannabe mob boss. :roflmao: Shut up Cheeto and let’s get the case going! https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna148854
  7. maybe

Lance, you better pace yourself Champ. It’s only going to get worse. Hope you like playing defense 24/7. The best part about Cheeto and the GOP, is that they create fresh, ridiculous content on the daily. Go over to the Hunter v. Jared thread and expand on what the $2 billion investment from...
  8. maybe

Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

The United States is there for the same reason China and Russia are there - to steal their resources. Regional stability is down on the list. Gary refers to them as “spear chuckers.” Isn’t that right little buddy?
  9. maybe

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

I expected more of a fight from Team Cheeto on this thread. What a weak, flaccid lot you are. Here’s your chance to tell us why Hunter is worse than Jared.
  10. maybe

Listen, those of us with functioning brains on this forum acknowledge that Trump has committed a litany of crimes. We will soon find out if the highest court of America is in on the take. The fact that crooked Clarence Thomas hasn’t recused himself due to his wife’s treasonous actions on Jan...
  11. maybe

Can Team Cheeto please explain why Trump fought like hell to get this case delayed? Wouldn’t an innocent person want to get this trial done asap so that they could get on with their lives?
  12. maybe

Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

So let me get this straight, Jared Kushner getting a $2 billion gift from the Saudis gets a pass, but Biden’s “supposed” $100 million dollar base is a disaster? :roflmao: Damn it Michelle, you couldn’t find Niger on a map if your life depended upon it.