maybe's latest activity

• maybe
  • maybe
    this is what i'm listenin' to, wright now: me no speakie ~ espanol, but i'm still alive, so to say, hahahahaha! here's a pic, from...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread like him or hate him. trump.
    Trump is a stupid, vile, narcissistic piece of sh!t. The clown should have been put in prison for life after January 6th - his dipshit...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Judge to Trump: BOOM!!!.
    Gonna need a more legit news source, than that piece of trash new york post. Might as well post an enquirer story.
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Judge to Trump: BOOM!!!.
    Wouldn't Trump, if innocent want to get the court cases done so he could get on with campaigning and with that being said, hopefully...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Mar A Lago - Done?.
    you were a lot cooler when you used to smoke herb.
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Can we talk about the border?.
    I currently can see TJ from my front yard - my reality is rooted in the present. And I'm in my early 50's - probably not too much older...
  • maybe
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Invasion?.
    Mikiey J and his Butt Buddy sh!t-x... the Beavis and Butthead of the forum - of course, you could just be one ding dong with multiple...
  • maybe
    Hey Gerbil - Your salary is paid for by our taxes. Stop finger-fucking your phone and get back to work kook. I will make it a point...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Can we talk about the border?.
    We should get a half-dozen more threads going about the border and immigration. The brown people are coming for your jobs! They will...
  • maybe
    maybe reacted to hammies's post in the thread Can we talk about the border? with Like Like.
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Invasion?.
    Hold my beer kid. I am loosing patience with you, but will help you once more. Stop jerking off to pics of George Santos and maybe...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread TENORE.
    I had bought quite a bit of rvca gear over the past 20 years. The name was kinda dumb, but grew on me. I thought the ANP (artist network...
  • maybe
    Nothing better than having a black woman seizing Cheeto’s properties. I would hate to be a bottle of ketchup in mar a lago right about now