1. MathDebater

Album Surfboards

It's called pea gravel dude
  2. MathDebater

Album Surfboards

why? Lost has been doing the same thing forever with non hipster boars
  3. MathDebater

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

I like the Nathan pad a lot, until it's trunks season. Then it shreds my skin.
  4. MathDebater

For Sale: 5'11" Stamps Sparkplug

My wallet is tingling tho
  5. MathDebater

For Sale: 5'11" Stamps Sparkplug

You too dedicated to the thrusty life for the twin?
  6. MathDebater

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Vitamin supplements are basically unregulated so it's hard to truly know what you're getting. They usually are responsible for testing themselves.
  7. MathDebater

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

i just buy the CVS one. I got some “nicer” (more expensive) ones at first but ran out and got the cvs ones in a pinch and they seem to work them same for much less money.
  8. MathDebater

***Official 20 and Over Club***

She's a thicccque girl, I think 21 3/4", same as my VS Shadow mid twin. Those boards are definitely at the limit of width and rail thicccness for me. I notice my legs get much more tired from surfing them because you have to push turns so much harder. Although sometimes that's really rewarding...
  9. MathDebater

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Me trying to keep all these mash ups and models straight
  10. MathDebater

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

I didn't have to dive into it and figure it out but one of my coworkers who had a similar issue said there are different types of b12 supplements and that some people can't process certain ones. Might be worth investigating that if it's not linked to celiac.
  11. MathDebater

The Craigslist Thread

It's cute how their parents let them keep their room the same this whole time.
  12. MathDebater

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

I'm gluten intolerant, consume it pretty minimally besides splurges. I also eat a limited amount of meat. My doc ID'd me as being B12 deficient a few years back, I didn't do anything about it for a while even though I was suffering from pretty serious fatigue and related symptoms. I finally...
  13. MathDebater

Leash strings

Straight to prison!
  14. MathDebater

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

After reading everyone elses responses I agree, with thrusters and more traditional fish I can tell by the 3rd wave if it's the one for me but with anything else it doesn't feel as immediately apparent. The last two boards I limped along on for a while both had some brilliant moments but I...
  15. MathDebater

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

Depends on if it's a Tomo or not. I tend to try to make a board work for way too long. I think having to deal with selling it and admitting defeat put me off. I just tried for 6 months off and on to make a board work but finally gave up. It doesn't help that you can go down the rabbit hole...