Recent content by MathDebater

1. MathDebater

Album Disorder XTR and Barry Snyder Prone Board

Bump, no asym curious goofys??
  2. MathDebater

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Checked my usual beach and the swell was starting to show but was completely walled, even with the tide. I checked a few other spots but they weren’t quite working. Went back to the beach and got in. There were occasional corners at my usual peak and not much of a crowd thanks to a healthy rip...
  3. MathDebater

Sometimes you just gotta go for it
  4. MathDebater

Black Friday Deals

fUNKAY
  5. MathDebater

The Craigslist Thread

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/newport-beach-63-rusty-catfish-twin/7396002378.html 6'3" Rusty Catfish twin quad futures beautiful brand new art *6'3" fish Rusty twin quad *Nice entry rocker *Double wing Swallow Tail *Nice turning, paddle, wave entry and fast drive *High performance...
  6. MathDebater

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Wait, Tyler moved??
  7. MathDebater

Lol OKAY. The next question is, do they have any standards for wave height? Because it's never right. At least they've made the cams better for all the extra cash they're charging.
  8. MathDebater

That was when I noticed the change. I don't bother with their surf forecasting now, their live wind and wind forecasting sucks too.
  9. MathDebater

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Stamps, Rusty, Von Sol, Pyzel. Quiver is a bit thin right now!
  10. MathDebater

CI Twin Pin

Wow, no pics bro?
  11. MathDebater

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I haven't found O'Neill's to run large. Perhaps the torso is a bit longer than Xcel but pretty negligible difference. I am 180-190 x 6' and wear L in both brands.
  12. MathDebater

Black Friday Deals

On their site? Do you need a code?
  13. MathDebater

Went to my high tide hide out but it was breaking but below even manta grovel level quality. Went to the next beach over and wow, what a zoo. Normally I would get in the mix anyways just to get wet but the crowd looked aggro. It was a combo of noobs flopping around, skilled longboarders and...
  14. MathDebater

The Craigslist Thread

lol that price
  15. MathDebater

^What he said. I surfed Machado reef with some groms. I got a few fun small racey ones to start, then threw it up into the lip late on a right and cracked my elbow on the nose my board. Minor ding. Couldn't put a decent wave together after that.