Recent content by MANdingo

1. M

Happy birthday ElOgro!

¡Feliz cumple cabron!
  2. M

Who has been to Baja lately?

!Claro que si! Estamos en bola. We were supposed to be in OZ for mi hijas grad and our 30th anniversary but covid fd that up. So a road trip to see family was our best option. Rolling with the punches:shaka:.
  3. M

Damn! Thanks elO. Nexpa maxing is a fine thing to see. Not lost yet. Trying though;). Saludos back atcha!
  4. M

No swell here (abreojos) yet. Looks like it´ll arrive friday pm. Hot like foook at the tip last week. Everything is open. People are happy to see tourist returning. Good vibes before death.
  5. M

*** Official 2020 El Ogro Birthday Thread ***

¡Feliz cumpleaños elO! Did you get las Mañanitas sung to you this a.m.? Hope your a little dryer there than here right now?
  6. M

Baja work trip

This thread makes me want to DIE of the covid. We are DOOMED!
  7. M

remove

remove
  8. M

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Some good news. Sorry if its been posted. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53061281
  9. M

The takeback of Hawaiian lands?

Yawn. Keep it. (y)
  10. M

Troncones Has Re-Opened

Pimp much? Did you really think that Mexico would be a good business plan?:ROFLMAO:
  11. M

***Official 2020 Tropical Weather Thread***

Same here. We're still getting down to the mid 60s at night. Another thing I have never seen are the Primaveras and Rosa Moradas blooming in May. It´s usually feb/mar for us. Water temp is 79°. Me likey!