Recent content by lruc

1. L

East vs. West

One of the big fall swells last year , Ranga . Pretty accurate about the EC too except I live where the wind is predominantly offshore . Perhaps a dozen swells like that a yr , a one day window . As one who went to PT Loma high , spent 10 yrs in the Islands , surfed the Ranch for years it...
  2. L

East vs. West

Joisy does have a few spots that offers more than closeouts at this size Mr Von , my 3 rd bottom turn on this wave . Howdy Groms Dad !
  3. L

East vs. West

fyi , it was not happening manbearpig
  4. L

When Waves?

60 degrees Sunday to arctic conditions
  5. L

How’s the stock market?

There is a good possibility rates cant go up , 29 trillion reasons .
  6. L

How’s the stock market?

Thats a qualified annuity Casa , pre tax dollars and both are taxed similar .
  7. L

How’s the stock market?

The variable rate index , invest in the markets , with a clause to change to a fixed rate at your preference . U invest 100 g market takes ioff and account goes to 150 . U can change the account to fixed yield on the 150 , this one being 3 percent. This is the product that cratered Hartford Ins .
  8. L

How’s the stock market?

Sussle , wife works for Blue Cross , she gets the match on a monthly contribution, not at the end of the year . If I recall this is a teachers pension and it should be similar .
  9. L

How’s the stock market?

10. L

How’s the stock market?

U r right sussle . Contribute 1000 per month , they match 70 $ . 12000 annuall contribution they match 840 free bucks . Tecnically a no brainer , the annuity is another issue .
  11. L

How’s the stock market?

Casa , index variables depend on the performance of the index they mirror , hence the lesser rate to capture upside gains in the markets .
  12. L

How’s the stock market?

The most recent was Hartford Life , post financial crash , was sold to Met Life for 600 mil . AM best rates ins outfits and this one had superior rating . Stock went from 100 to 3 within a couple yrs , at it s peak had 300 bil of assets . A causality of the structured mortg , cmo , cdo bubble ...
  13. L

How’s the stock market?

Read the fine print , wifey just had a similar teaser, I do think thats an adjustable rate
  14. L

How’s the stock market?

200 $ per barrel , for all those above reasons Casa