Recent content by Lowqi2

1. L

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

My Hp panda shiitake
  2. L

Craig on the Bobby Quad

Unless it’s at Yuri’s homebreak which Craig would struggle due to his big belly and low volume boards
  3. L

Craig on the Bobby Quad

Would love to see a Craig vs. Yuri surf off
  4. L

Noel Salad/Duke Aipa Dark Twinn review

Curious, What was reason for Salas’ hip replacement?
  5. L

panda shiitake HP

They are actually pretty fun for the average middle age bro. Got a 6.4 and a 6.8 Shiitake I really like. Can be surf at longer lengths…Easy paddler, forgiving and easy to surf. HP enough for this old man. Works in peaky beach breaks or reefs…versatile May get a 6.6 in the future
  6. L

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

My old ones from a few years back. Do miss them from time to time
  7. L

Best Sunblock 2021

Been using Thinkbaby (non-chemical) sunblock for face, neck, ears but doesn't stay on the lips for very long. What's your favorite non-chemical lip sunblock for 2022. ?
  8. L

Pyzel Ghost?

What are your dims buyer and seller? …trying to get sizing ideas
  9. L

WTB McNeill RTT 6'2"

List it up, I might be interested as well
  10. L

How many sessions do you give a new board

Had a board on the market after 2 sesh and thought of putting another on the chopping block after 1 sesh. After a run of good swell and lots of time to surf…. I love all my boards now. Those 2 in particular maybe my favorite ones now….the first one just glides like no other and the 2nd one...
  11. L

Greg Griffin RIP

Never know when it’s your time to go. Sad to see GG go unexpectedly like this. Had spoken to him over the phone on a few occasions- when his Modfish was the talk of the erbb. Got a legit barrel on my first session on one of his thruster shapes with his famous hand foiled fins. RIP GG.
  12. L

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

Same spot as yesterday, which was a bit more powerful and textured. Today was all-time for this spot. A bit less consistent but cleaner . Lots of peaky left and got a surprise long right that was nice. Saw a 6’ shark breached next to a guy on the outside - kept my toes up for the rest of...
  13. L

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

4 days in a row at 3 different spots . Got acquainted with my 2 new twinzers. What a beautiful day today, to use an old 80’s word to describe the waves - it is “cranking” brah. looking forward to the peak of the swell tomorrow
  14. L

DARK ARTS HANK WARNER SIMSTER

Sent you a text
  15. L

WTB: Ocean Racer, Ghostbuster, Bar of Soap

Got a 5.6 Furrow Arc Tail quad mini-sims (Mandala's wife). x 20.5 x 2.5 nicely foiled like Mani's boards - that I might consider letting go. Lmk if you're interested, can shoot you some pics and the deets.