Recent content by lofatkilla

1. L

Vans booties

1 season for my vans. I still use them as a backup to my new replacements.
  2. L

Vans booties

I get cold easily as well. I have a pair of 3mm and %mm Vans. The 5mm are considerably warmer and still feel great (not thick feeling). I use the 5mm on cold winter morning sessions in Ventura. And to think I use to surf during blizzards in 18 degrees weather in NY.... California has made me soft.
  3. L

Vans booties

I like them. Nice snug sock like fit. I'm an 11 shoe and have 11 booties. You'll prob get a season out of them. Not super durable but fine. The first 3 or 4 surfs beware of taking them off. They are very hard to get off until they stretch out a bit. They feel great in the water and I do think...
  4. L

Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

Hey, I think I need one of these. What are the dimensions of this 5'10? I'm 6'2 185 and prefer more volume than less. Thanks!
  5. L

Album Surfboards

I'd throw a pad on there!
  6. L

Album Surfboards

What do you peeps think of the 6'2 Lightbender (winged for her pleasure)? I''ve been enjoying the longer, stretched out fish lately. The Gibbons and Townsend (i know, not a fish) kinda opened my eyes a bit. I feel like they smooth out my surfing a bunch.
  7. L

YOLO ALERTS

I met Duffy in person. He's a super nice dude. And twice the size of everyone on this forum....so I'd watch what you say. :nana:
  8. L

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Hey Aruka, Thanks for the fin recomendation. I surfed these in my Alan Gibbons fishy egg this am and I really dig em so far. Tons of projection off bottoms turns. Lots of pop IMO. Waves were a bit soft but inside lefts had a bit of push. That's where they shined. Will try them in my Townsend next.
  9. L

Just got my Alkali fins in the mail. They sure are pretty.Really nice fit and finish. Hopefully will get a chance to try em this week.
  10. L

For sale: TWIN FINS!

Both sets are going to sizzld1!
  11. L

For sale: TWIN FINS!

Added more fins for sale!
  12. L

How so?
  13. L

Thanks so much !!!! Very similar!
  14. L

Album Surfboards

Hmmm. Good point.
  15. L

Album Surfboards

Was eyeing the 5'11 Lightbender Diamond tail on Album's site... Wondering if that would have more lower end range than my Twinsman RP.