Recent content by Lizard50

1. Lizard50

The Random Photo Thread

Wrong number. That's Jenny's, not Karen's.
  2. Lizard50

Been A Few Hard Days Here.....Lost My Best Buddy...

RIP. Sorry for your loss. I'm feeling your pain right now. Today is the day for us. Our sweet boy will be crossing rainbow bridge this afternoon. He has been the best fishing partner I have ever had. :cry:
  3. Lizard50

If you left California, where would you move?

^ ^^^Yup. i can rent my house for 7 times what the mortgage and taxes are. I'm old. It has taken time for this to happen. So-Cal is the #1, indisputable, best place to live in the USA. The big issue is that there are a lot of Dumbasses here. In case you are brain dead, SoCal real estate is...
  4. Lizard50

NHL '21 Stanley Cup Playoffs

So stocked that the Islanders shut down Cindy Criesby and Kris Le-Twinkie and their co-Pengies! Go Bruins! Going to be tough when they face the Lightening.
  5. Lizard50

Parents with kids that surf...

Why yew wax your traction pad?
  6. Lizard50

semi-useless techniques

stand on the burm with your starbucks and create reasons why the surf isn't good enough to paddle out.
  7. Lizard50

Kids sleepover during covid

Really? 5/26 = 101 new cases. 5/27 = 117 new cases. Thats doubling? Learn some basic math. Where do YOU come up with this crap? Keep going, spread the fear!!!!! The sky is falling!! we are all going to die!!! (well yes, actually we are.....)
  8. Lizard50

Quarantine Quizzes

A.I. 2nd row left